New to GN's..Need advice on pricing

Congrats. I think you did very well. If the body/paint is a 9 like you said, and hopefully you plan on keeping it in a garage, then you've saved about 5 grand in getting it painted down the road. How about some more pics?

Man, that's GREAT news!!! Congratulations! You're going to love even more the longer you own it....for reasons of all the other cars you'll blow the doors off with it...and including those annoying Jap Junks with their trash can mufflers, shopping cart handles and pizza cutter wheels.

Now, make sure you have a lot of extra cash on hand somewhere....you're going to need it!!:eek::D

Really happy you got it....I was tempted to go get it myself!!!!:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Happy for you. Welcome to a love/ hate relationship with these beasts. If it doesn't make sense now, it will later. Still well worth the price of admission for sure!!

good deal on a nice car good thing you used your head a got the car these things will be priceless one day when you start getting compliments from people off the street you be be glad you spent the money i think you got a great deal i paid 3000.00 more than you for one with a factory moonroof and 10,000 less mile and i a happy

Thanks everyone. Here's some pictures from today. Got my inspection sticker yesterday and it only took 30 seconds for someone to ask me "Is that a Monte Carlo ?" Gotta love it. By the way, I sold my 69 Camaro a few weeks ago and the car was built up really nice. But, for some reason, this GN seems like it would be more than a handful for it to take. The GN is amazingly responsive, comfortable, and dependable. Somethings I was not getting with the camaro. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics.

Copyof86GrandNationalleftfrontsylvan029.jpg

Copyof86GrandNationaldriversidesylvan028.jpg

Copyof86GrandNationaldriversideleftrear026.jpg

Copyof86GrandNational20ftrunninglights024.jpg

Copyof86GrandNational20footerside027.jpg

86GrandNationalrunninglights025.jpg

86GrandNationalleftfrontsylvan029.jpg

86GrandNationaldriversideleftrear026.jpg

Copyof86GrandNationalleftsideatsylvan031.jpg

86GrandNationalMontefront022.jpg

Nice car! Boston you say? Not to far off. I was actually there today tooling around ^_^. Where a-bouts are ya?

The GN is amazingly responsive, comfortable, and dependable.

Get back to us in about a year and let us know how that is goin for ya.....:biggrin:

Wow! What a beauty! It's just beautiful! Good deal and wise decision. Now just don't tear it up like my late Dad did to his ,87.:eek: I'm still fixing the damage he did, but coming along well. Of course, he paid for it, so he drove it like it was made to be driven: LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL!!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National