New Syclone owner #1991

When your done rebuilding that motor you probably don't want to take a chance blowing it up. Well, lucky for you I have an alky kit from Razor (alkycontrol.com) that I bought off of a board member telling me it was for my GN when it was really a kit for a syclone. I spoke to Razor about it and he said that there is an update (pressure sensing) they need to do on the pump and PAC controller which will total $65. Therefore I will sell the kit for only $375 shipped (cont. US). If you need pics than I can email you some.
LMK,
Derek

BTW, nice truck!!

Attachments

• Kawika is here!! 064.jpg
    Kawika is here!! 064.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 296
When your done rebuilding that motor you probably don't want to take a chance blowing it up. Well, lucky for you I have an alky kit from Razor (alkycontrol.com) that I bought off of a board member telling me it was for my GN when it was really a kit for a syclone. I spoke to Razor about it and he said that there is an update (pressure sensing) they need to do on the pump and PAC controller which will total $65. Therefore I will sell the kit for only $375 shipped (cont. US). If you need pics than I can email you some.
LMK,
Derek

BTW, nice truck!!

Is the system complete? If so I'm interseted in buying it!

Congrats on the new Sy. Definitely a keeper being #1991 and being a '91 model truck.

One thing I would highly recommend, which I haven't seen anyone mention yet, would be to make sure you don't go back with stock connecting rods on your rebuild. It has been proven that they are the weak link on the 4.3L turbo V6 when shooting for more than 500hp. If you don't intend to ever surpass 400, then you should be fine with stockers. I've heard from many reputable engine builders that they tend to fail right at the 450 flywheel range.
Just a thought.
Truck looks awesome btw.

Patrick