New Stainless hood emblems for you guys

The only way I could do the 4.1 would be to make it a 3 piece emblem. "Turbo"_"4.1"_"Litre" and then you stick them on in a line. Would that work?

They would need to be one piece. And for that kinda money, I would want to see them first. (Which is a chicken or egg problem.) I have penty of NOS 3.8 emblems. Thanks though.

They would need to be one piece. And for that kinda money, I would want to see them first. (Which is a chicken or egg problem.) I have penty of NOS 3.8 emblems. Thanks though.
Sorry then...its not worth making it one piece. The time to cut and the cost of graphite does not make it feasible. As far as the price...if plastic emblems are selling for the $$$ they are... is my price for mirror polished stainless steel emblems high? $75 each??? The machines I make these on cost $475,000. If you think I'm getting rich...think again.

The machines I make these on cost $475,000. If you think I'm getting rich...think again.
So I am not commenting on your price - just that for me personally, I need to see something before spending $150. I think that is reasonable. Just like I would understand you not being able to make one just to show me, which is why I said it is a chicken & egg scenario.

Hopefully, these will sell well for you and maybe one day there will be enough demand to justify making a Turbo 4.1 Litre emblem. :)

I gotta ask...since a 4.1 emblem is not factory...why wouldn't a 3 piece emblem work? Once it's stuck in the car...it will look no different.
As for how they look...the design drawings I post are exactly what the finished part will look like.
Note drawing...then finished emblem
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1385521415.630051.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1385521464.495807.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1385521503.868499.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Damn coach works for me if it Is10 pieces. Those emblems are down right sexy toooooo!!!

If you ask me the $150 Is a bit too low for the time and material involved! Hell I paid $160 for just the 3 little plastic emblems on my car!! The aftermarket plastic hood emblems are no where near the quality they were from the factory, the chroming just does not hold up as I seen with my own eye's on a friends car this past summer, the plastic gets brittle and so on and so forth, it was like the chrome just weathered off.....

Coach's stainless emblems are made with top end materials, on the best of the best machinery, will never fad, never get brittle, and you will never see another hood emblem like them! If you want durability, reliability, and uniqueness then those are the emblems to have!

Hey, those are so nice I want some, and I don't even have the proper car to put it on! Nice work, Coach!

Hey, those are so nice I want some, and I don't even have the proper car to put it on! Nice work, Coach!
The Grand National emblems in the pictures are NOT for sale. They were made for Dsapper and are One of a kind. The thread is about the new reproduction "Turbo 3.8 Litre" emblems for the carb turbo cars.

I gotta ask...since a 4.1 emblem is not factory...why wouldn't a 3 piece emblem work? Once it's stuck in the car...it will look no different.

If that's the case, then they would be great, but I still would need to see it first. (I'm picky and tight with money ;) .) Maybe after I see the first sets and if you do another batch, I'll reconsider. I'm not desperate for these, just figure it would be funny/cool on the car I'm building.

The GN emblem does look great. The brushed finished looks similar to the 1978/82 Sport Coupe emblem. Not sure how much demand there would be those emblems. They are probably harder to find than the hood emblems though.
sportcoupe.jpg

The Grand National emblems in the pictures are NOT for sale. They were made for Dsapper and are One of a kind. The thread is about the new reproduction "Turbo 3.8 Litre" emblems for the carb turbo cars.

are you just showing those off then lol

If that's the case, then they would be great, but I still would need to see it first. (I'm picky and tight with money ;) .) Maybe after I see the first sets and if you do another batch, I'll reconsider. I'm not desperate for these, just figure it would be funny/cool on the car I'm building.

The GN emblem does look great. The brushed finished looks similar to the 1978/82 Sport Coupe emblem. Not sure how much demand there would be those emblems. They are probably harder to find than the hood emblems though.
sportcoupe.jpg

id take three of these now

are you just showing those off then lol
No...not showing off. I was referring to the design drawings are what the final product will look like. Not close...exactly. My machines are accurate to insane tolerances. The owner of my shop laughs when he sees me making "trinkets" on the machines after hours. These machines produce million dollar molds for the computer and auto industry. He understands and has "tolerated" me machining custom parts after hours for 22 years.

I read the whole thread and dsappers also. Just complimenting your work.

id take three of these now
Sorry, but those emblems are not on my radar.
My list consists of the following designs...these will be updated, more modern/custom appearing.
1. 3.8_4.1_4.5 engine displacements
2. "XFI" and "SFI TURBO" ( to be used with the above numbers)
3. "T"...small black square emblem
4. "T type"
5. "Turbo T"....(which I believe has never been made.)
6. "Limited"
7. "REGAL"
8. "Grand National" ( different from pic)
"One-Off" emblems available by request.
Thanks
Coach

I'll take a few of those "one-off" emblems ;)

Do you have a drawing for the "T" emblem (#3) ??

I'll take a few of those "one-off" emblems ;)

Do you have a drawing for the "T" emblem (#3) ??
Not yet. It's probably the next design to get released. It will be all stainless. Polished raised border and raised "T" with the sparkled background. It will look really cool.

Ok guys...
I'm really close. My programmer forgot to cut the "dot" on the letter "i" so I need to fix it.
Here is a pic of an NOS emblem, my design, and my first "prototype".
What do you think?
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388934349.814538.jpg

The plastic emblem looks different because the edges are all rounded. It won't photo the way it's actually shaped. My emblem is flat with sharper corners. Once painted and installed...it will take a real expert to notice the differences.