NEW SS TEFLON FUEL LINES, FILTER AND FITTINGS

I just ordered my kit tonight... I was having problem with the paypal processing the first time, so can you make sure I only get one order coming to me? thanks John in San Antonio, TX. Order number 115437

Received my black B1 kit today, looks awesome! Thumbs up again to racetronix!

silly Question-what is the extra 12" of hose covering for--what area do I use it around??? for the lines coming out of the fuel sender above gas tank ?? or ??

JM

Received my black B1 kit today, looks awesome! Thumbs up again to racetronix!

silly Question-what is the extra 12" of hose covering for--what area do I use it around??? for the lines coming out of the fuel sender above gas tank ?? or ??

JM

The FireFlex sleeve is to protect the lines beside the D/S header. Most headers provide enough clearance so heat is not an issue but some are really close to the frame. Just an added bit of insurance.

prod_FIN_banner.jpg

Silicone jacketed fiberglass sleeving is the choice of professionals in racing and other industries where protection from constant temperatures approaching 500°F is mandatory.
FireFlex fiberglass/silicone sleeving is engineered to protect hoses, cables and wire harnesses from damage due to exposure to extreme heat, open flame, molten splash and welding sparks. The thick, high temperature fiberglass sleeve is jacketed with a non-permeable, heavy silicone coating that is flexible enough to follow tight radius curves, resists all automotive chemicals and solvents, and provides a substantial level of abrasion and puncture protection.
FireFlex is completely non-conductive, will not melt, delaminate, become brittle or support combustion under normal conditions, and provides a professional level solution to thermal protection needs in any application.

Jack-

I installed the B-1 kit and the fit is awesome. I want to "splice" in an E85 Flex fuel sensor into the -6 Return line up near the regulator. What is the correct/best "process" for cutting this line with the black protective coating on it???

Could you sell me (2) straight female fittings that I could install on each end of the cut line so I can insert my flex fuel sensor ......Here is a picture of the Haltech sensor I'm putting in which has -6 male ends on each side...

http://www.dynosty.com/2012/06/new-e85-flex-fuel-content-gauge-from-dynosty/

http://www.haltech.com/flex-fuel-sensor-explained/

dynosty_e85_flex_fuel_sensor_and_gauge.png

Any updates on the A kits ? I ordered one on the 13th. Shipping yet ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

All remaining FLK-G7A kits on B/O will be shipping today.

IMG-20130926-01362.jpg

We have a few extra for stock but not many.

No answer to my question on selling extra fittings to splice in a haltech flex fuel sensor? Looking for best method to cut thus - 6 return line..

No answer to my question on selling extra fittings to splice in a haltech flex fuel sensor? Looking for best method to cut thus - 6 return line..

Joe, this raises a few concerns about flow restriction and warranty. Please e-mail sales with questions about custom applications. Thank you!

What places are people discussing to install them? If we could nail a spot down, might be a big help for all if us.

What places are people discussing to install them? If we could nail a spot down, might be a big help for all if us.

A new Fuel Line Kit forum has been added to the Buick section of our support forum. Discussion may be held there.

All FLK-G7A kits shipped today along with orders for 340AN and 416AN senders. 680LPH DP senders are shipping tomorrow.

Jack,
Sent you a PM about upgrading/returning an unused DP non-AN sender for an AN one... Thanks in advance for the courtesy of a reply...
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

Jack,
Sent you a PM about upgrading/returning an unused DP non-AN sender for an AN one... Thanks in advance for the courtesy of a reply...
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

Please do not use this board's message system as a means to engage Racetronix in conversation. We need to be able to reconcile and archive all correspondence internally. Thank you.
Contact info: http://www.racetronix.biz/contact.asp?url=CT