NEW SS TEFLON FUEL LINES, FILTER AND FITTINGS

We kindly ask that all customers who have purchased our line kits that require support please register on our support forum and post questions there. Thank you.

Please do not use this board's message system as a means to engage Racetronix in conversation. We need to be able to reconcile and archive all correspondence internally. Thank you.
Contact info: http://www.racetronix.biz/contact.asp?url=CT

Jack,
Sent an email to sales@racetronix.com with my question after you posted this request last week.. Is that the correct email address to use??? Haven't had a reply to my inquiry about sender swap/upgrade...
Thanks,
John A, Turbohh

Jack,
Sent an email to sales@racetronix.com with my question after you posted this request last week.. Is that the correct email address to use??? Haven't had a reply to my inquiry about sender swap/upgrade...
Thanks,
John A, Turbohh

We are extremely busy so it will take a few days for someone to get back to you.

I have a solution for those who have the Racetronics dual pump system without the AN fittings. The new feed and return line kits to replace the factory lines from Racetronics has female -6 and -8AN fittings so the fuel pump sender needs male AN fittings. I need to know the exact OD of the feed and return lines from the Racetronics twin pump setup. Mine are in my fuel tank at the moment so I cannot measure. SWAGELOK, they are rated for over 5000psi and they do not need to be welded. I work in the Aerospace business and talked with one of our propulsion engineers and this is what they recommended. Just let me know what the feed and return tube OD's are and I'll send you the part numbers for you to put in your test setup. They will not leak.
Mike

I have a solution for those who have the Racetronics dual pump system without the AN fittings. The new feed and return line kits to replace the factory lines from Racetronics has female -6 and -8AN fittings so the fuel pump sender needs male AN fittings. I need to know the exact OD of the feed and return lines from the Racetronics twin pump setup. Mine are in my fuel tank at the moment so I cannot measure. SWAGELOK, they are rated for over 5000psi and they do not need to be welded. I work in the Aerospace business and talked with one of our propulsion engineers and this is what they recommended. Just let me know what the feed and return tube OD's are and I'll send you the part numbers for you to put in your test setup. They will not leak.
Mike

Have had those here for a while but sealing them can prove to be difficult. OD of lines are metric and bent which complicates things.

A new Fuel Line Kit forum has been added to the Buick section of our support forum. Discussion may be held there.

I'm ready to make quite a heavy purchase from you guys and do need to have a dual feed for a Champion rail, I have signed up for your support forum too but who do I contact to get what I need? I have dealt quite a bit with Fragola and they have sponsored us on the Hot Rod Power Tour as everyone in my crew has already installed their lines, I'm the only one left to do it. Do I just talk directly with them for the lines and buy your pump, wiring, injectors, regulator, etc from you?

I'm ready to make quite a heavy purchase from you guys and do need to have a dual feed for a Champion rail, I have signed up for your support forum too but who do I contact to get what I need? I have dealt quite a bit with Fragola and they have sponsored us on the Hot Rod Power Tour as everyone in my crew has already installed their lines, I'm the only one left to do it. Do I just talk directly with them for the lines and buy your pump, wiring, injectors, regulator, etc from you?

Our fuel line kits are made here at Racetronix not by Fragola. You will have to engage Fragola for your sponsorship requirements. Please e-mail sales@racetronix.com with your questions and contact information. Thank you.

Has there been any solution for us guys with the non-AN senders yet?? Haven't got a reply to my email about swap/upgrade, but was hoping a fix could be found... TIA for any news....
John A, Turbohh

Repeating my question... Has there been any solution for us guys with the non-AN senders yet?? Still hoping a fix could be found... TIA for any news....
John A, Turbohh

Repeating my question... Has there been any solution for us guys with the non-AN senders yet?? Still hoping a fix could be found... TIA for any news....
John A, Turbohh

No simple solution given the wide variation in customer skill level and equipment. Must be extra careful when dealing with fuel.

Then, can I send in my new/unused non-AN one to have it converted to AN (at my expense)?? If so, whom do I contact?? Thanks in advance for helping me get off the dime on this project!
John A, Turbohh

Do you still use the factory bent steel lines up to the fuel rail and out of the regulator? I'm assuming these attach underneath the engine...correct?

Thanks

Aeroquip has an adapter that goes from rubber/nylon on one end to an AN fitting idk how well they work you just use a small piece of rubber I wonder if this will fix the issue..I have your stock style double pumper sender, and hotwire kit also and plan on purchasing a line kit....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Can I get a little more info on how to route the lines? Do you run the return along the drivers frame rail next to the feed? Do you remove the stock lines and run these through the frame like the factory lines? Did you remove the clamp on the front cover that hold the factory lines or did you use this to hold these lines in place also? How about the wiring and hobbs switch? Where did you design these to mount and where did you plan to run the wiring?

Can I get a little more info on how to route the lines? Do you run the return along the drivers frame rail next to the feed? Do you remove the stock lines and run these through the frame like the factory lines? Did you remove the clamp on the front cover that hold the factory lines or did you use this to hold these lines in place also? How about the wiring and hobbs switch? Where did you design these to mount and where did you plan to run the wiring?

http://racetronix.com/sales-support/support/

I bought the hanger with AN fittings and the Teflon lines through Full Throttle. VERY nice stuff. (y)

Any updates on the lines routing in front of the motor? Also how about a good spot to mount the hobbs switch and wiring? Your forum hasn't been updated since last November.

Any updates on the lines routing in front of the motor? Also how about a good spot to mount the hobbs switch and wiring? Your forum hasn't been updated since last November.

Unfortunately, the motor in our test mule is still out of the car due to inclement weather. Perhaps one of our customers has some pictures to offer in the interim.