new site issues!

Can you please make a screenshot capturing that popup ?

Because I cannot reproduce that error at the moment then I will need more specific detail in order to fix it.

There is a banner add on the page for TR Custom Parts. If you click on the banner add, it will take you to the same site that pops up in a small window when I try to reply to a thread.

Hello,

Again, can I have a screenshot?

Sorry if I'm distrubing you but a screenshot will let me know better than guessing of what happened.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Its a direct link to marks home page on his site. Once again im posting this from my phone because i cant post anything on the board including pm's

I can take a screen shot on the desktop, but then how do I post it if I can't post on the site? I'm presently posting from my phone which is very irritating. I hate texting.

The TR Custom Parts banner add is coming up all over the place. If you click on it, it will take you to the site that is popping up.

It doesn't take you completely to the buickgn.com page, it simply pops up in a reduced size window. I close it and try hitting the reply button again, and it simply pops up again.

All the links in the blue border at the top of the page are missing. I have to check my phone for 'alerts'.

The navigation buttons, the buttons in the large blue border at the very top of the page are at the bottom of the page instead of at the top. The links seem to be working, but they're at the bottom of the page.

I can't imagine why one would put together a site that doesn't work with IE. I sure hope I don't have to start using another browser.

I'm having same problem with my PC they all have XP on them and IExplorer dose not let me post I just go to marks site. but i can post form my phone and it looks like fire fox will work to on my PCs

I can't imagine why one would put together a site that doesn't work with IE. I sure hope I don't have to start using another browser.

Can you please send the screenshot to my email at thevbninja@gmail.com ? I see the ad on the homepage but I need to know and see exactly what was in the popup so I can reproduce the problem.

Seems that all of people who having this issues is on windows XP and mostly with IE. I will try to get a deep check on my XP within 1 hour.

Regards

Can anyone confirm that you are able to post from your beloved laptop/desktop now?