new site issues!

JC Turbo

I am trying to reply to an ad and every time I click reply buickgn.com pops up and it will not allow me to do anything else. It is getting very frustrating.

My XP boxs are having issues. Windows7 is OK.:confused:

+1...can navigate around and read threads and thats it..anything else and BuickGN pops up in a seperate window

Maybe Jay is making it up to Mark for all the time his banner was missing.;)

I am not bitching just venting, I am very grateful for the awesome site we have here and hope its always here for us. Just not sure yet how the changes are an improvement.

I had to post from my phone. I called bison to see if he could fix it and he had same issues yesterday and somebody fixed it for him

Can people from above confirm if you are able to post from your laptop now?

It was an issue with jquery and it should be fixed.

Regards

Desktop at home and laptop at shop, not working. Same problem as described above. This post is from my HTC phone. I just tested my desktop at home. No joy.

I had to post from my phone. I called bison to see if he could fix it and he had same issues yesterday and somebody fixed it for him
I'm the one who fixed it, however it's not just for him but for the site in general.

Desktop at home and laptop at shop, not working. Same problem as described above. This post is from my HTC phone. I just tested my desktop at home. No joy.
Can I have your OS/browser/browser version if possible?

Also can you please press ctrl+f5 to clear the cache and try again?

Any screenshot or error detail would be much appreciated.

Can you please be more specific about that error?

Did any error displayed on the screen? or it just don't let you in.

Thank you

If I try to reply to a thread, I'm taken to TR Custom Parts site. It will even pop up if I click on some empty spots on the page. Always results in a popup to TR Custom Parts.

If I try to reply to a thread, I'm taken to TR Custom Parts site. It will even pop up if I click on some empty spots on the page. Always results in a popup to TR Custom Parts.
Is there anything written in the popup ?

Also nothing at the top of the page (not the page that pops up). Empty big blue rectangle. No way to log out.