New Rifle...

SS_Sean

Pro Bracket
FNH .308 Patrol Bolt Rifle. Winchester M70 trigger. Medium 12:1 turns on the barrel. Four round magazine.

Going with a Choate Ultimate Sniper stock as soon as I can afford it, with Harris bipod and a 5x20 optic.

FNH_PBR_1-1.jpg

FNH_PBR_2-1.jpg

Sweet rifle. I'm about rifled out this year, the only way I am getting another is if Obama wins. IF that happens I'll go ahead and get a Romak III before I can't get one at all. :eek:

My wife got me a Weatherby Vanguard in 257 Wthby Mag for Xmas last year so I get to take that bad boy out opening day, I can't wait.

Very nice outfit. I would love to pick one of those up myself. My Rem 700/M40 is getting way too heavy for anything other than sport shooting.
I just ordered the FN Five Seven and can't hardly wait for it to arrive in about 2 weeks.

Oddly enough, I was thinking about weight, and I've read some reviews. The Choate Ultimate Sniper stock is really heavy. Maybe it's time to spend a little extra and get a folding stock for packing a gun in to the target. Decisions! :p

Sweet rifle. I'm about rifled out this year, the only way I am getting another is if Obama wins. IF that happens I'll go ahead and get a Romak III before I can't get one at all. :eek:

My wife got me a Weatherby Vanguard in 257 Wthby Mag for Xmas last year so I get to take that bad boy out opening day, I can't wait.
CAREFUL!

Nice selection. FN makes some very good rifles. It's also a little known fact that FN owns Winchester and Browning. I have an FN SPR A1 in .308 and I absolutely love it,although I don't shoot it that often. It's one of the most accurate factory rifles you can buy. Here's mine with a Bushnell Elite fixed 10x scope. I had the trigger lightened as well and it shoots like a dream.

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

It's the stock that was originally on the rifle. I'm pretty sure it's a McMillan stock. I wish I would have spent a little more money and got one with the adjustable cheek weld like in the following picture.

fn_a2.jpg

I am a fan of wooden stocks. One day when I finish this damned TNX project up I plan on making some highly engraved custom stocks as a side business. Only one rifle I own has a synthetic and that's my decked out 10/22 converted to 17HM2. I wouldn't mind a Realtree synthetic though, but I'm kind of calibered out on bolt actions.

I didn't have my engraver when I made this stock, but I plan on making mostly wildcat styles in maple with some serious engraving.

brentsbrowningatrange.jpg

guns4.jpg

My only synthetic, it's a Bell & Carlson Anschutz style, everything on it is custom and duracoated WWII O.D. Green

Finished_and_painted_bipod.jpg

I picked up on that too.

FBI, NSA and big brother could miss understand the intent of the post!

It's not illegal to own a Romak 3...at least not until the libtards have their way. You can own however many firearms you want as well. If 1chance was referring to the fact that Project TNX was "outrifled",then no one has the right to question how many firearms someone has,as long they are legally obtained and owned.

The gun is not the problem, it is the talking about purchasing it if someone is elected.... Remember the Hillbillies in Colorado....
You are totally missing the point...

I am pro gun ownership btw.

The gun is not the problem, it is the talking about purchasing it if someone is elected.... Remember the Hillbillies in Colorado....
You are totally missing the point...

I am pro gun ownership btw.
Sorry my bad. This the story you were talking about? I had never heard of it before I searched for it.

THARIN GARTRELL: Police arrest Tharin Gartrell after a traffic stop, which is thought to have prevented an assassination attempt -- chicagotribune.com

Those "hillbillies" were crazy to think they could get anywhere near Obama to commit their act. How could saying that you're going to buy a rifle before they are outlawed by someone be misunderstood as saying you were committing an illegal act? All Project TNX said is that he would buy a Romak 3 before they were banned,not to use one in illegal act.

BTW,I am on your side about gun ownership. I just would a friendly opinion on how you think this could be misunderstood.

BTW back to the point, that thing is sick. =)
I have never shot that type of rifle, but it sure looks like it could be fun.

LOL

I meant that I want to get one before a Dem President, a Dem House, and a Dem Senate put the assault ban back in order. That would rush me in my purchase just because I know that the Heller decision is just a bump in the road for them, they want "assault" rifles out of our hands and they would definately start with the imports. I'm all set up on AR-15's, I bought 3 lowers this year and completed one. It's a 16" Dissipator Model, the best of both worlds, the 16 inch barrel with 20 inch sights.

Dissipator5.jpg

I also got my C&R FFL License this year. :cool: Had this sucker shipped right to my door.

tt_33_4.jpg

LOL

I meant that I want to get one before a Dem President, a Dem House, and a Dem Senate put the assault ban back in order. That would rush me in my purchase just because I know that the Heller decision is just a bump in the road for them, they want "assault" rifles out of our hands and they would definately start with the imports. I'm all set up on AR-15's, I bought 3 lowers this year and completed one. It's a 16" Dissipator Model, the best of both worlds, the 16 inch barrel with 20 inch sights.

Dissipator5.jpg

I also got my C&R FFL License this year. :cool: Had this sucker shipped right to my door.

tt_33_4.jpg

I knew that's what you meant. I think 1chance misunderstood you. I know what you mean about Romak 3s. My buddy had one for sale a few years back and I should have jumped all over it. But I had no idea it was going to be so hard to find one in stores.

Nice AR. I've got one with a Bushmaster lower and Stag Arms upper with an Aimpoint. It's the one on the left.

DSC00308.jpg

That's a Tokarev isn't it? Very nice pistol!