WTS - Browning Citori 725 Clays O/U, Benelli Supersport & M1A

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
I have several guns I'd like to sell and I thought I'd give you guys a chance before I take them to the local gun show. With the holidays coming up, I'm sure the locals will grab them. If any of these are what you are looking for, you won't find them new for less. NO sales tax either.

Browning Citori 725 Sporting Clays O/U 12 guage, 30 inch ported barrels with a set of the new extended choke tubes. Brand new in the box with all accessories and paperwork. This is the ultimate clays gun. I have had 3 and currently shoot an older 625 model. Sells new for $2800 plus about $150 in sales tax. Great price - $2500 and NO tax.

Benelli Supersport Sporting Clays semi-auto, 12 guage, 30 inch ported cryo treated barrel with a set of extended choke tubes. Stock and fore end are a dark gray carbon fiber finish. Brand new in original hard case with all accessories and paperwork. Top of the line clays gun if you want a semi-auto instead of an O/U. Retails for $1999 plus almost $150 sales tax. Great price - $1500 and NO tax.

Springfield Armory M1A 7.62x51 (.308) semi-auto rifle LOADED model meaning it has a Match Grade, air guaged barrel, National Match flash hider, NM sights and a match trigger job. My favorite gun. I was on the FL Highpower Team and shot one of these (really tricked out though). Took me to Master Class ranking and it is what I shoot on range trips now. This should be a 1-2 MOA rifle. Nice walnut stock, sling and 10 rnd mag. If you want to reach out there (we shot at 600 yds with iron sights) this is the gun. Civilian version of an M-14. Rifle has had 100 rounds put through it but appears brand new. Already cleaned, lubed, greased and ready to start shooting NRA Service Rifle matches. Comes in a nice foam lined hard case (not a cheap plastic one). Can occasionally be found on sale for about $1800 plus about $125 sales tax.
Good deal on a fantastic rifle - $1500 and no sales tax.

If interested, PM me and I'll gladly answer any questions and can send pictures.

Thanks for reading.