New Rifle...

Sweet gun Sean.

Only two I still have is my duty weapon(Sig .45) and my trusty ole AR-15.:)

What is that Rifle used for? I'm not a gun guy so just curious??

sport shooting. :wink:

All good weapons to have 87NAT!!

Here is a pic of the Choate Ultimate Sniper Stock. I've heard good and bad about it, but then shooting and weapons are a very personal thing. What works for one doesn't always work for another.

USS.jpg

I knew that's what you meant. I think 1chance misunderstood you. I know what you mean about Romak 3s. My buddy had one for sale a few years back and I should have jumped all over it. But I had no idea it was going to be so hard to find one in stores.

Nice AR. I've got one with a Bushmaster lower and Stag Arms upper with an Aimpoint. It's the one on the left.

DSC00308.jpg

That's a Tokarev isn't it? Very nice pistol!

Nice AR, can't go wrong with either component. Mine is all Bushmaster with a Cavalry Arms Polymer lower. Yeah, that Tokarev is a nice pistol, I'd take it over my Ruger P-95 anyday of the week and you can't beat 1200 rounds for $120.00. It's a powerful pistol, nice trigger pull, simplicity defined, I'd recommend one to anyone. The import marks on it are horrible looking though.

I went all out on guns this year and I have only been to the range once, go figure. :rolleyes: