New project 87 gn from a auction

gera87gn

So today I just picked up this 1987 gn from a auto auction here in cali it looks like new,,,,,just a little bit dirty,,,no rust,paint is like new,interior is 9.5 out of 10 motor looks like out the show room,stock radio,,,,,,,motor is all stock,,,,the only thing that does need is a headliner,,,,,,,any body from here,,,,,82. .000 mile ,,,,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 265
Very nice. Hope to see it at one of the local shows some day.
Welcome to the site.

Mike Barnard

Thanks spoolfool2 I'm been in the forum for a wile but never got to go to a show because I had sold my t-type years ago when I was in college know that I'm back on my feet I got this gn and I'm sure I will never sell this one,,,,,good thing all the parts that are missing in the pic were in the trunk ,,fillers,grill,headlights,etc,,,,front and back bumper were inside the car ,,,,,everything is like new,,,,will like to join a show with it and meet more turbo buick people ,,,,,,,when is the next show ?,,,,,,o and yes I paid 6.500 for it ,,,I think is a good score,,,,

Copart la? If so the car came from new mexico was sold on copart they semi fixed it. It was on ebay for a while they fixed the major damage and resold it threw copart.