New Pix!!! After a good Wash & Wax!!

86White TR

Finally installed my new goodies...:D Got her all cleaned up and took some new pix.

I'm thinking it's time to move on but I don't think I will get what I want for her so I guess she's staying with me for a few more years...

Where can I get her appraised???:confused: Just outta curiosity.....

Attachments

• IMG_6201.jpg
    IMG_6201.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_6190.jpg
    IMG_6190.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_6182.jpg
    IMG_6182.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_6192.jpg
    IMG_6192.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 487
Thanx guys... Its been tough building her and I know the red is a little over the top but I wanted to be different and it was totally worth the time and money...... Mind you, she was a hot air...Here's a few more...

Attachments

• IMG_6199.jpg
    IMG_6199.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_6195.jpg
    IMG_6195.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_6181.jpg
    IMG_6181.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_6178.jpg
    IMG_6178.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 429
Car

Nice Car! But you have to change those rims ,They dont look good on that killer car put the trans am wheel on that would look mean.

Damn nice car! If you decide to sell I may be interested.. Red is one of my favorite colors :D

I agree, the GNX wheels in white or black would look way nicer. That would be my next step if i dont sell the car... Thanx for all the positive comments...

Im in the process of getting it appraised... Any guess's what she'll bring???;)

I agree, the GNX wheels in white or black would look way nicer. That would be my next step if i dont sell the car... Thanx for all the positive comments...

Im in the process of getting it appraised... Any guess's what she'll bring???;)

So what was the appraisal?

Nice Car! But you have to change those rims ,They dont look good on that killer car put the trans am wheel on that would look mean.
yes, change those rims. car look pretty good tho. id remove or paint that turbo shield tho

Nice. A little too much red for me but as long as you like it. You gotta do something with that bypassed heater hose tho. That's one hell of a kink that looks like a problem waiting to happen.