New personal best

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Went to the track last night and made 1 run ( 1.14 in 60ft 5.0 in the 1/8th 7.82 @174 on 26 to 27 # boost.) The car shut down and died and im not sure when it happend but the main power switch shut the car down on the top end. Got out of the car and the power shut off was pushed in? It may have happend when i hit the chute?Next time out im turning the boost up and try for a 1.0 60ft and 4.9 in the 1/8th

Way to go, Gene. Look forward to more spectacular news from that car of yours.

Way to get it done Geno, All of the hard work and torment that car gave you, It paid off in the first run after 3 weeks of racking your brain as to what the trouble could be... Everytime you would get one issue sorted out another would pop up... I knew it couldn't beat you, Beat you down some yes, but it looks like in the end YOU won.... I have learned alot from you in the few months of watching you work on your car. I am honored to be part of your dream... Well I am sure its more of a nightmare with the SQWRRLL around....... :)

Congrats my friend! I think you've only scratched the surface of what is possible with your combo. How's the car behaving on the top end now you have the wing on it?

Neal

Thanks to everybody on this board thats keep me going on this project. Dan at DLS was a great help in picking the cam and just plane believing in me.Dan was a huge influence on how i built the motor and what parts to use. Cal Hartline for all the tech support on the phone and a great tune besides becoming a good friend. Neal for brain storming with me over the phone. The car seems to have settled down on the top end after putting a wing on it and putting a real set of slicks on it.

Update your sig! :p and next time get me some data j/k!! Neal is 100% correct. I will have to go back and review the dyno logs but I'm pretty sure you have another 200hp left in it if you can keep your foot in it :)

I remember watching vids of your dark green car from years ago, was a fan then and amazing how fast you've gone. Congrats on your NPB Geno!

Congrats, but no data, I thought you have the FAST dash logger?

Congrats, but no data, I thought you have the FAST dash logger?
I do but the car shut off because the power switch was some how pushed in ? Im not sure if it was before the finish line or when i pulled the chute. The car was dead after the run and i got out and saw the power switch was off WTF.. This car has done some unexplainable things ????