New Old Car

spacejesus

I had no Idea that turbo Regals were made with a Carbed setup, never even looked into it. Always liked the GN. A friend told me he had one for sale, I found this place while looking for Info on it.

Anybody think I got a decent Deal for $800?

260039_10150276325390856_515040855_9438687_7857059_n.jpg

260039_10150276325395856_515040855_9438688_776152_n.jpg

249684_10150276329105856_515040855_9438727_34749_n.jpg

Its a Michigan Car with 81,000 Original Miles on it.

I did pick it up.

It would run fine if the manifolds weren't cracked. Working on getting some from dr_frankenstien.

Everything works on it accept the missing A/C

That sunroof is works and doesn't leak.

I did pick it up.

It would run fine if the manifolds weren't cracked. Working on getting some from dr_frankenstien.

Everything works on it accept the missing A/C

That sunroof is works and doesn't leak.

intake or exhaust manifold?
i have a powdercoated 78 intake for sale as well as a passanger exhaust manifold.

both exhaust manifolds

I haven't taken anything apart yet, not sure what else it needs.

I know that it is missing the airfilter box, and it will need an a/c box, driver door panel, both rear interior panels

Figured I'd start with making the motor run correctly first

both exhaust manifolds

I haven't taken anything apart yet, not sure what else it needs.

I know that it is missing the airfilter box, and it will need an a/c box, driver door panel, both rear interior panels

Figured I'd start with making the motor run correctly first

i have both exhaust manifolds.
you can always run an k&n filter instead of the stock air box.

Is a spectra 4" just as good?

It was under the seat, found it while vacuuming.....

Why do spectra's feel so cheap....

I found a 3" to 4" adpter that may work, woot

Just Plug off the Vacuum Lines then?

I need to know where the cruise control vacuum line goes to.

Thanks to all the help with the manifolds just have to send the money out to get them. Maybe I can get it around for our big local car show on 7/2....

I'm going to have to redo the exhaust, it has just a lonely pipe dumping out the driverside, morons put it under the drivshaft.

I got three weeks to play with this before my other project can be finished.

Stock single exhaust goes under the drive shaft. Not much of a choice if you want ti to fit and not drag.

Exactly, and its held in place to the frame with some chicken wire. The driveshaft rubs and bumps it while driving.

Good thing I have access to a tubing bender, welders and pipe.

Get rid of the stupid cat while your at it. The ones on the older car are heavy as sh!t and definitely cut down performance. You can get an entire stainless kit for under 500 bucks, but if I was doing a carb turbo car I would do 2 1/2 single out the back with a magnaflow muffler to cut down on weight. These cars need all the help they can get.