New numbers!!(DYNO)...

BoostCrzy

Heres my combo:

Stock motor (to my knowledge) motor was rebuilt during previous ownership(not sure what was done)
PTE-6152e
Turbo Tweak chip (set to 24*/20* Timing)
Racetronix walbro pump/hotwire kit
Bosch 40lb injectors
AFPR(35psi line off)
Stretched Dutt Neck stock location intercooler
Alkycontrol.com Meth kit(single nozzle)
Hooker 2 1/2" Downpipe W/ Deltagate wastegate
Hooker Cat-Back/Test pipe
MAF tube/Big filter
AEM Tru-Boost boost controller
RJC power plate
2004r Built/ D5 (Blue Stripe)

453whp & 539wtq @ 28psi :D tested on a Mystang dyno....

Wow, nice numbers.
It sounds like an 11 second DD with traction!
I am thinking about a 61 or 67 next year for my junk.

Thats enough power to start breaking a few things:biggrin:

Post the graph if you get a chance

BW

WOW as I was reading the combo I never expected to see that much power. Thats a ten second car if it works right. Congrats!

Those are great hp/tq numbers. I see your fp=35 (which seems lean) with line off and you only have 40# injectors. What are you EGT, O2, or AFR numbers? Any knock retard?

Heres the sheet:

PC230178.jpg

Those are great hp/tq numbers. I see your fp=35 (which seems lean) with line off and you only have 40# injectors. What are you EGT, O2, or AFR numbers? Any knock retard?

AFR's were in the 12's at the top end....no knock though...this was in 3rd gear...i'm actually more worried about lifting the heads than running lean....

....i have no EGT numbers...i also have fuel taken out of the chip to run more alky....but it seems i may need a bit more now with the extra power ;)

i would like to see fuel at about 11.6:1 with all said and done....i think i need a bigger nozzle though..or a second??..

-Jack

Nice numbers man!

You might want to richen it up some and shoot for 11.4:1 or fatter, the more fuel you throw at it, the more power you will make.

Its always better to run rich than lean, theres always that fine line of where the power needs to be.

Just a friendly suggestion:)

BW

Nice numbers man!

You might want to richen it up some and shoot for 11.4:1 or fatter, the more fuel you throw at it, the more power you will make.

Its always better to run rich than lean, theres always that fine line of where the power needs to be.

Just a friendly suggestion:)

BW

Thanx man i always appreciate criticism...i definitely plan on adding some fuel...but i was thinking it would be better to add it in the meth rather than the program fuel....

Was the fuel 93 octane + methanol or was it race gas? AFR at max power was way lean at 15.4....any knock there? Even the 12.9 seems lean since I think most guys running 93 + methanol shoot for 10.5 to 11.5. I run mine at 10.8. I do know that when I dynoed my car I had to really run lean (afr=12.4) to make power without kr but in real world drag strip runs that was way too lean and hence the reason I run afr=10.8 with 27# boost.

I'm just trying to help here, based on my experience. :)

Thanx man i always appreciate criticism...i definitely plan on adding some fuel...but i was thinking it would be better to add it in the meth rather than the program fuel....

With that combo, i dont see a need for a dual nozzle kit. I would just get the afr below 11.4:1 on pumpgas and meth. If racegas you can lean on it alot harder. Might just try adding some fuel to it instead of more meth.

AFR at max power was way lean at 15.4....any knock there? :)

I believe that AFR was during the spoolup mode, so thats why its lean.

yea AFR was 12.2 on the top end.....the 15. whatever was just when i was beginning to lay into it.....you can see it falling into the tens as the alky comes in ......

My $.02....

yea AFR was 12.2 on the top end.....the 15. whatever was just when i was beginning to lay into it.....you can see it falling into the tens as the alky comes in ......
IMO, the FP @ 35 is just too low. This requires that the alky be a crutch to prevent a melt down.:eek:
Running the 35# FP reduces the inj flow to 35.8#/hr. I'd say that it's a good thing the alky works!!:D

IMO, the FP @ 35 is just too low. This requires that the alky be a crutch to prevent a melt down.:eek:
Running the 35# FP reduces the inj flow to 35.8#/hr. I'd say that it's a good thing the alky works!!:D

....well....turned out that the FP i was seeing was wrong anyway....the gauge was having an issue where the needle would get to the 35psi line and stick...after resolving that issue i was seeing a bit more (40psi) line off....still not a huge difference....but FP is rising nicely with boost reference...so i'm not worried....and yes i rely ALOT on Alky....but thats how i want it either way...more Meth = better detonation control...and with pump gas in the tank my daily driving is uninhibited...i put 70 miles a day on this car...so running pump gas is imperative...in all i couldnt be happier with this current combo..:smile:

-Jack

bc

Nice pic. Amazing how the car now looks like pure muscle as before with the backwards hubcap looking wheels were hideous. Your on your way. Definitely like the new wheel look. Keep up the good work Jack.

By the way. Time to update the sig.

yes....i know....lol...update will be soon!!...

...P.S.- the bezels i thought were shipped.....my incompetent friend at the shop asked me today if i wanted to still ship them...:mad: will go out hopefully tomorrow...;)