NEW Mystery" Theft Deterrent FROM KIRBANS

SPOOLIN

NEW
This "Mystery" Theft Deterrent works on all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals, regardless of what other security systems you may now have on your car! It is a total plug-in system, designed to look factory. This clever idea does not get hooked up anywhere near the ignition area, so it is hard to detect. The reason we call it "Mystery" Theft Deterrent is... we ONLY want the actual buyers of the system to know how it works... why tell everyone? We've installed them into our personal cars and found it can be installed in less than one hour. Once it is activated, the car will never start!
$25.00 SHIPPED

NEW
This "Mystery" Theft Deterrent works on all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals, regardless of what other security systems you may now have on your car! It is a total plug-in system, designed to look factory. This clever idea does not get hooked up anywhere near the ignition area, so it is hard to detect. The reason we call it "Mystery" Theft Deterrent is... we ONLY want the actual buyers of the system to know how it works... why tell everyone? We've installed them into our personal cars and found it can be installed in less than one hour. Once it is activated, the car will never start!
$25.00 SHIPPED

I have it & it works well. Only problem is if you have a Turbo Tweak (& maybe others)programable chip, you will lose all your custom settings everytime you use it.

Spoolin, if this is so what icepicker62 says, then I do not want the "Mystery" theft deterrent. As I have a TurboTweak chip.

I have it & it works well. Only problem is if you have a Turbo Tweak (& maybe others)programable chip, you will lose all your custom settings everytime you use it.

So by "custom" settings do you mean the settings that the car owner programmed in after installing the chip? It doesn't affect the settings that Eric programmed in, does it?