New Mini Contest

Dennis Kirban

Here is the scoop. Old timers will recall back in the late 1980s and 1990s we used two different cartoonists that did Turbo Regal cartoons for us in our printed monthly newsletters. Recently while contacting a Cougar mail order company I happen to see some neat illustrations on their website contacted their artist who put me in touch with one of the well nationally known cartoonist that did work for Peterson Publishing company in the 1960s and 1970s in Hot Rod and Car Craft and Car toons magazines among others. He has retired and does alot of free lance work. His work resembles the same format that we have used in the past.

So starting fresh in our weekly inner circle emails we will be running a cartoon about every 3 or 4 weeks. I want to give the main character a clever name that will remain constant in each cartoon. So, email me denniskirban@yahoo. com

Any suggestions you have for a character name email me. Example would be Turbo Tim or Turbo Kid or something along those lines related to the Turbo?. A special prize will be awarded and announced here to the winner entry. Judging will be by our employees this coming Monday January 21st. All entries wil be considered and MUST BE emailed to me denniskirban@yahoo.com by this Saturday nite January 19th 2013.

He already has begun working on the first two cartoons for us. Here is a chance to name the character that will be in each cartoon. The artist we are using is Fred Boatman, his work is well known in Hot Rod, Car Craft and other magazines. He also won some awards with work he did for Mr Gasket and did work for Mr Coffee advertising as well. He also did some of the magazine car toons back in the day as well.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Humor goes a long way in this world.....

Our weekly inner circle emails are free and come out every Wednesday. If you are not a member to sign up simply email christina@kirbanperformance.com They do appear on our website however the rare parts we offer each week, close outs etc do not appear on our website. You have to subscribe to see that portion of the Inner circle. We recently passed the 200 mark. Remember its free

Use talking cars. Make the main character an ex-police T type and call him "Buford T. Justice"