New Member Introduction

Country Nate

Hello Everyone,

The last couple of weeks I have been doing a lot of reading on this site, so I thought I better join.

On September 15, 1986 I (with the help of my dad co-signing the loan) purchased a GN from Hix Green Buick in Chamblee, GA. I was 19 years old. For the next year and a half, the Buick and I terrorized the North Atlanta suburbs. Let me tell you that is one lucky Buick to survive that time period and not be wrapped around a telephone poll. :D

About that time, I became disinterested in the car, and my dad took over the payments. It was his car for the next 25 years. He didn't drive it much, and it mostly sat in storage. Last year, I decided to buy the car back from him. Then, my wife and I drove it across the US, from California to PA where I currently live. Attached is a pic of the GN parked along Yellowstone lake.
YellowstoneLake_zpsfc3a8373.jpg

When I finally got it home and took a good look at it I cried like a baby! I had MY GN back.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone on here for all of the information I have learned! I paid no attention to the car until this summer, so I'm clueless. I will be asking questions.

Nate

Last edited:
welcome aboard Nate. losta good people and info here if if cant finds what you're looking for by searching just ask up.
dale

Nate.
Ask away...Great looking GN and great story. Congrats on hooking back up with your teen age sweet heart. If you're passionate about these stupid cars, you've come to the right place.;)

Welcome to the site and Happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

Great story, Country. You've come to the right place. Lots of knowledge here to bring you up to speed.