New member from Oklahoma

RENFROE

Been on here a while and just found out how to post a new thread. My name is Cory Renfroe. I am not a turbo buick owner but I am a fan of them. Looking to buy one in the near future, if I can find one for the right price and the right distance from me. Just wanted to introduce myself. Catch yall on the top end.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hello Cory and a belated Welcome To Turbobuick.com!!! :)

If you don't have a Turbo Buick I don't see how you're going to catch us all on any end let alone the top end! :cool:

Well the way I see it I might not have a turbo buick or any buick to that fact but I dont have to have one to run. Ill run you bare foot down the the track what would take yall 10 sec in the 1/4 might take me 5 mins but I will with anything I got even my lawn mower hahaha

well y'all got heart! I give ya credit for that. Kinda reminds me of me when I was a youngster!:)

Cory,
Take your time and get the nicest one you can afford. The fixer-uppers will nickel and dime you to death. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the site.:)

Mike Barnard

Thank you and ill find the one that fits be best

Welcome to the club. You've come to the right place to learn and seek help when you finally get one. Good luck on your search. The hunt is half the fun.

Been on here a while and just found out how to post a new thread. My name is Cory Renfroe. I am not a turbo buick owner but I am a fan of them. Looking to buy one in the near future, if I can find one for the right price and the right distance from me. Just wanted to introduce myself. Catch yall on the top end.

Send me a note when you are ready to buy one.

Got some long time GN owners in OKC that can steer you to the right car for you.

Phil Engle