new member from Cleveland Ohio.

BOJANGLES

Its alright.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My name is mike I'm from Cleveland Ohio and just purchased my first grand national. Bought it from my uncle who owned it for 17 years, always wanted this car since I was a kid and I got it! Good price too, car has a bunch of goodies on it not sure of all the details of it but I know it's fast! Originally a south Carolina car I believe in the third owner. Needs a little bit of TLC as he as neglected the car over the past few years lost interest and I decided to pick it up (took me 3 years) for him to give it up, but time to figure this thing out and have fun! Looking forward to getting know new people!

MMMM... Centerlines. Nice...

Great looking hot rod. Sorry to hear about the head gaskets. Back in the day, it was almost a right of passage to blow the head gaskets with in weeks of getting your Turbo Buick. Now days, the knowledge is here to prevent it. Do some reading to get up to speed on these finicky little engines, that can make huge power. Here's a good place to start. http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/
Keep us in the loop on the repair. Let us know if you have any questions. Oh yea!

Welcome to the site.:)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

MMMM... Centerlines. Nice...

Great looking hot rod. Sorry to hear about the head gaskets. Back in the day, it was almost a right of passage to blow the head gaskets with in weeks of getting your Turbo Buick. Now days, the knowledge is here to prevent it. Do some reading to get up to speed on these finicky little engines, that can make huge power. Here's a good place to start. http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/info-for-new-turbo-regal-owners.380856/
Keep us in the loop on the repair. Let us know if you have any questions. Oh yea!

Welcome to the site.:)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
Thanks! Always wanted one and never thought I'd own one at my age! I will be doing lots of reading. I'll be getting to it after I get these small issues done with my camaro, just got done with a full stroker build on it. Will keep updated definitely. Hopefully within the next month or two I'll get it tore down and look further into it.