new member from Alberta

Catmandoo

new member. been lurking on the site for a long time, a lot of excellent information here. owned a few g bodies before but changed my mind or for other reasons got rid of them. this past summer I happened across the 'one' I've been waiting for. a pretty solid and very original 87 white T Limited with 'W02' ( I think ) black trim. unclear what my intentions are at this point. I am going to replace the lower front corner of the left quarter and drive it this summer as is. next winter... probably an LS swap??

Hello and Welcome To Turbobuick.com!!! :)

A LS swap? With a turbo? Keep us posted.........

LS swap. How fast are you looking to go?

Welcome to the site.:)

Mike Barnard

Thanks guys! I want to keep the thing a driver above all else but I have some goodies laying around that need a home. Until I saw this car I never knew they made a Limited T and really have no idea what it's worth. Plans for this winter are to take care of the minor cancer starting in the bottom of the rear quarter and just give it some much needed love. I want to get an appraisal in the spring and drive it everywhere and decide at that point if it's worth it to keep original or go hard. I have a frame from a previous project that is notched but still needs some reinforcing, a stock LQ4/4L80, TA wheels, a couple 62/65 billet turbos, another 8.5 housing and a few other things. In a perfect world, I'd like it to go 10's with a/c at full weight, get 20 mpg, and be able to drive it anywhere (as long as it's not raining!)