New list of LED taillights & Marker lights

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay folks we have been very busy adding over 50 New Products to our website! Below is a list of over 32 New LED taillight & Marker light kits now available for those various vehicles.

Please bare with us as not all pages are up and running quite yet but for the most part a lot of the LED pages are finished.

We offer Front & Rear LED kits for Most of these vehicles!!

* Camaro: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970-73, 1985-92

* Chevelle: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971-72

* Nova: 1966-67, 1968-69, 1970-72

* Tri-5 Chevy: 1955, 1956, 1957 (All years Front & Rear)

* FireBird: 1967-68, 1969, 1970

* Monte Carlo SS: 1986 LS / 1987-88 LS / 1987-88 SS

To View these lights click the banner below!

Scot W.

I'm waiting.....

When you putting the front lights up for the regals?

J/K, but yeah r&d faster.

Jerry jr.

The way I see it, your losing money. As many new Challengers/Camero's/Mustangs, less the newest Mustang which is rear LED equipped, there's got to be a demand for these cars. I'm sure if you designed LED's for these you'd be smiling all the way to the bank.:wink:

The way I see it, your losing money. As many new Challengers/Camero's/Mustangs, less the newest Mustang which is rear LED equipped, there's got to be a demand for these cars. I'm sure if you designed LED's for these you'd be smiling all the way to the bank.:wink:
David if I was loosing money I wouldn't be doing it! ;)

Not a bad idea, But Here's the deal with newer model cars, There are so many company's jumping on that band wagon that they end up in a marketing/price war against each other and although our taillights might be superior in desgn /warranty the higher cost ends up hurting us when competing against the China/Jap companys that produce a cheaper product. Then in the end you have waisted tons of money and time designing them and producing them only to be out priced by junk!!.. Look on the internet sometime on Mustang LED taillights and look at all the companys out there doing them, You will be shocked!

Maybe I will talk to them and see what they think..

Scot W.

Yeah I see what your sayin. When I had the NSX, people would easily pay well over $1000 bucks to have their tails converted. Ridiculous money can be made.:)

David,

We now carry the Digital Sequential Tail lights for the 2009 Dodge Challenger!! :)

That was quick Huh? LOL

They are the exact same tail light manufacture as the one for our Buicks but these ones are Pricey! Because the customer can not install them, the tail lights have to be sent in to the manufacture to have them installed properly and then sent back. The installation process is Crazy time consuming!!

Scot W.

That would kinda stink...

I couldnt have a car like that and not drive it for the week and a half turnaround for the leds to be installed. Do they have to plasti-weld the lights or something?

Seems to me they would buy assemblies from the aftermarket and modify those and sell them as a drop in piece.

Jerry jr.

I couldnt have a car like that and not drive it for the week and a half turnaround for the leds to be installed. Do they have to plasti-weld the lights or something?

Seems to me they would buy assemblies from the aftermarket and modify those and sell them as a drop in piece.

Jerry jr.
The install is pretty involved because from the factory they are not a 2 piece design. Buying aftermarket tail lights adds more cost to the lights themselves and then you have the quality thing to worry about that comes with aftermarket items!! Not a lot of aftermarket parts fit too great now a days Plus not too many people would like to give there OEM tail lights as a core for aftermarket ones..

Now the customer can buy the aftermarket ones and send them in to have the LED lights installed and they can hold onto there factory ones for future use or resale/trade in and then the car would never have to be down.

Scot W.

David,

We now carry the Digital Sequential Tail lights for the 2009 Dodge Challenger!! :)

That was quick Huh? LOL

They are the exact same tail light manufacture as the one for our Buicks but these ones are Pricey! Because the customer can not install them, the tail lights have to be sent in to the manufacture to have them installed properly and then sent back. The installation process is Crazy time consuming!!

Scot W.
The NSX tails are like that. They must be sent off for the process. They are awesome when finished but your car sets up for awhile and your savings account is significantly smaller afterward.

The NSX tails are like that. They must be sent off for the process. They are awesome when finished but your car sets up for awhile and your savings account is significantly smaller afterward.
I mentioned about calling the manufacture and I did, I was told they already carry them for the new Challengers... I didn't get that memo!! :biggrin:

Scot W.