"NEW" Line-Loc Kit

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
The GNS Line-Lock kit is here!

This kit includes a powder coated solenoid mounting bracket. This will fix the mounting of the solenoid on the inner fender well... The solenoid is completely rebuild-able and is designed to operate under extreme heat for optimum durability. The solenoid withstands 3,000-psi line pressure and is backed by a manufacture 1 year warranty. The Line-lock Activation Switch has a built in 10-amp micro-switch and a nice positive feel red actuator for a smooth release. Includes close to two feet of wire for easy installation. Also built in to the switch is a rubber mounting band that makes mounting to a shifter handle a breeze. This kit is made up using top quality parts including the bracket that is water jetted out and CNC bent then powder coated. The SSB brake line is also Teflon lined with top quality fittings.

** The Two Nicest features that set our kit apart form anyone else is our Stainless Steel Braided line to go from the solenoid to the master cylinder and our Solenoid Mounting bracket.. No More having to bend hard lines! and No more putting holes into your inner fender!
;)

For more information or to purchase this kit, Please visit our web site by clicking this link--> GNS

Attachments

• Line-Loc Kit 004.jpg
    Line-Loc Kit 004.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 443
Looks great, as with all your products! Nice price too. Got any pics installed? I am trying to figure out how exactly it mounts... Looks killer!

I don't have complete install pic's but this will give a good idea of how the bracket & Solenoid are mounted. The solenoid mounting holes are already cut into the bracket for your convenience but Keep in mind you can mount the solenoid in any direction you like. (I turned it around from how it's pictured and it seemed to work the best and look the best once plumbed).

* The bracket simply mounts to the power steering reservoir using the existing reservoir 10mm mounting bolts.

* The rear line from your master cylinder goes to the chrome side of the solenoid.

* The braided line goes from the brass side of the solenoid to the spot where the OEM line came out of the master cylinder.

* Hook up the wires per the instructions and your done!

Scot W.

Attachments

• GNS Line-loc 001.jpg
    GNS Line-loc 001.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 413
That's perfect, was trying to figure out exactly how it would look. Looks awesome, thanks for all you do Scot!

Scott not being familiar with line-locs can this be used for burn out control as well as a holding the brakes for a launch. Also how fast is the release versus reaction time.

Scott not being familiar with line-locs can this be used for burn out control as well as a holding the brakes for a launch. Also how fast is the release versus reaction time.
This is used for locking the front tires during the burnout! Saves on the rear brakes....

I wouldn't recommend this to be used during launch...

Scot W.

Very cool......alot nicer than the Maxi Boost launch kit from the mid 90's.

Very cool......alot nicer than the Maxi Boost launch kit from the mid 90's.

the max boost launch kit and a line lock serve two different purposes.

a line lock locks the front brakes so you can release the rear brakes during a burnout

the max boost launch kit and a line lock serve two different purposes.

a line lock locks the front brakes so you can release the rear brakes during a burnout

>>> I know the maxi boost launch kit was really popular out here on the east coast in the 90's, not sure if they are even still available, might be able to get one on Ebay.

>>> I know the maxi boost launch kit was really popular out here on the east coast in the 90's, not sure if they are even still available, might be able to get one on Ebay.

I have one of those available, new never used, if anyone's interested... (PM me)

Please Let's keep this thread on topic, were starting to get off course...

Thank You!

Scot W.

The GNS Line-Lock kit is here!

This kit includes a powder coated solenoid mounting bracket. This will fix the mounting of the solenoid on the inner fender well... The solenoid is completely rebuild-able and is designed to operate under extreme heat for optimum durability. The solenoid withstands 3,000-psi line pressure and is backed by a manufacture 1 year warranty. The Line-lock Activation Switch has a built in 10-amp micro-switch and a nice positive feel red actuator for a smooth release. Includes close to two feet of wire for easy installation. Also built in to the switch is a rubber mounting band that makes mounting to a shifter handle a breeze. This kit is made up using top quality parts including the bracket that is water jetted out and CNC bent then powder coated. The SSB brake line is also Teflon lined with top quality fittings.

** The Two Nicest features that set our kit apart form anyone else is our Stainless Steel Braided line to go from the solenoid to the master cylinder and our Solenoid Mounting bracket.. No More having to bend hard lines! and No more putting holes into your inner fender!
;)

For more information or to purchase this kit, Please visit our web site by clicking this link--> GNS

Scot W.,

Is it possible to buy ONLY the bracket and braided hose? If so send me a PM on the info.

BTW, thanks for the votes, don't forget to vote everyday and the family!

Scot W.,

Is it possible to buy ONLY the bracket and braided hose? If so send me a PM on the info.

BTW, thanks for the votes, don't forget to vote everyday and the family!
Yes! I have the hoses made here locally and are a bit expensive but they sure are of nice quality.

I will send you a PM on the price and payment...

Scot W.

We are also offering the Line-Loc bracket for sale sold separately for those of you who would like to move the solenoid from the typical (inner fender) to a separate bracket for a much cleaner look.

The brackets are not up on our site yet (too busy getting ready for the TB.com Nationals in NC)..But we will have plenty there with us.

Cost on the bracket is $39.95 / Shipping is $6.00 to anywhere in the US.

If your interested in one just PM me for my Pay-Pal address..

Picture of the bracket is shown in the very first post or on our web site at the link posted on the first page also.

Scot W.