New Header Panel, Ever heard of World of Motorworks?

Thanks man. I felt like I was the only one that did not know what the hell it was. I googled it as well so I feel like I am in the Buick world of knowledge now.

Just so we're clear on what a header panel is. It's this cool thingy the hood ornament mounts to. This should really confuse the GN owners:confused:.

002.jpg

Don't feel bad we all have to start somewhere. :cool:

When i was 13-14 yrs old I was over at a friends house his older brother was working on his car, he had just installed a new set of headers. He's like check out my new headers... I'm looking at the engine bay wondering :confused: what the hell are headers? I said yeah man looks pretty cool. :cool:

Would be cool to have a one piece front, from header panel, down to a big air dam. Just bolt it on and slap in some lights and signals, heck even custom LED lights and signals so we don't have to deal with ancient bezels and mounting can be done better than factory- plug n play?

Would be cool to have a one piece front, from header panel, down to a big air dam. Just bolt it on and slap in some lights and signals, heck even custom LED lights and signals so we don't have to deal with ancient bezels and mounting can be done better than factory- plug n play?

1.5 million$ tool, that would never get it's investment back.