new guy out of the atlanta area

whats going on guys(and gals) my name is chad and im from conyers, Ga which is about 20 minutes east of atlanta. i grew up building chevys with my dad but for the past 10 years i have drove turbo 4 bangers/imports. ive had everything from motor swapped hondas to a 350Z to a 410whp neon(srt4). im really thinking about buying a GN or T-type for my next car, since i was young i have always liked them. so ill be lurking around, checking out the cars for sale section and doing alot of research with the search button.

thanks for having me!
chad

welcome

welcome,,, i'm not all that far from you... i have a car and lots of parts for sale check it out... this will put in the buick quick and have lots of spare parts too,sell what you dont need and and have alot less in the car than most people will have.

welcome,,, i'm not all that far from you... i have a car and lots of parts for sale check it out... this will put in the buick quick and have lots of spare parts too,sell what you dont need and and have alot less in the car than most people will have.

yeah i checked out your thread the other day, it does seam like a really good deal with that stack of parts but its more than i will have once i sell my current car. im looking for something around the 10k-ish range even i have to trailer it back home from many states away :smile:

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere, and welcome to the Darkside.

Your about 1hr and half from prob... anyways you ever get on streetcar forums? good site in your neck of the woods..

street car forums is having their spring race next month, need to come on up, i might try and bring the buick to run the hard tire class,,,