New guy from Illinois

Robert Johnson

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum but already see it is full of helpful information. I have a 87 Grand National that I purchased in March 2012. I have entered it in 2 car shows and I am hooked.

Attachments

• 68654_705480156135976_1809326113_n.jpg
    68654_705480156135976_1809326113_n.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 120
Welcome aboard. I'm in McHenry, IL. Make sure to poke through the Midwest forum. We recently had a meet at Buffalo Wild Wings in Hoffman Estates IL. 96 turbo Buicks showed up. They plan 2 of these events a year.

Welcome to the best buick site.......
What part of IL?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am from Springfield. However, I purchased mine from Glendale Heights, IL. It has just over 50,000 miles on it and the original owner had the astroroof installed by the dealer before he picked it up. I am the second owner.

This is hands down the best TB site there is. Welcome to the club.

Robert,
Great looking GN. There is a very strong TB following in IL. Post up in the Mid Western section and say "HI".

Welcome to the site and happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

Hi Bob good to see you made it to the site!
Any plans for your GN this winter?
We finished up with harvest and are doing fall tillage got rained out today so thought I'd log on
We can catch up here or in the Midwest section.

Hi Bob good to see you made it to the site!
Any plans for your GN this winter?
We finished up with harvest and are doing fall tillage got rained out today so thought I'd log on
We can catch up here or in the Midwest section.

Hey Marty, I don't have any big plans for the GN this winter, just some general maintenance and finish up some projects I started this year. Just got the car winterized and stored for the winter. I am already getting the itch to get it out and go to some shows. I joined the Route 66 Cruisers so I will try and get to their shows in the spring.

Just joined today. Thanks for the add.
Benny and Prasad put on a show with some help from others including Highwaystars and Spoolfool productions at Buffalo Wild Wings in Hoffman Estates that is pretty far from you but there was almost 100 cars there. besides this awesome site and Facebook its a great way to meet new people and put names with the faces. Check out Benny's pictures on Facebook.