New Guy From Frankfort Illinois

underpressure87

Hi,

I'm new to the Turbo Buick website, but not to Buicks. I have owned many of them, but none ot them left the impact that my 87 Grand National did. I regretfully sold mine a while back and have been missing it ever since. I did a search on on mine to find out what condition it is in and maybe buy it back and was lucky enough to find the current owner. The car is in mint condition and the current owner is in love and does not want to sell. I guess I can't blame him, The GN is an awesome car. I'm happy to hear that it is in the hands of an enthusiast, but my search goes on.
I was into boating for a while, but I'm a car guy, and want to get back into it. I have a Rinker Cuddy I need to sell to buy a GN. Anybody want to trade a boat plus cash for an unmolested 87 GN?
I joined Turbo Buick because I want to associate with people who appreciate these cars for what they are, awesome performance machines which are becoming rare finds.
I hope to make some friends on this site and in return I have some knowlege to share too. Contact me any time.
Still looking for an unmolested 87 GN.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the site. Take your time and try and find a clean one. Parts are starting to get a bit more expensive.

Mike Barnard

Howdy neighbor. I'm right next door in Mokena.

This is a great time to buy. These cars are way under value right now. I keep my eye open for you.

RL

Let me know when you sell that boat, I might have something for you. :)

I live down near Coal City now, but grew up in New Lenox and went to LW East for 2 years.