New guy from Alabama

Welcome to the site. Grab yourself a beer and make yourself at home. There's tons of good info and great people here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Welcome to the site. Grab yourself a beer and make yourself at home. There's tons of good info and great people here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard
I appreciate the hospitality. I am sure I will have plenty of questions. Been learning with my wallet!

I appreciate the hospitality. I am sure I will have plenty of questions. Been learning with my wallet!

Yup!
Sounds like your on the right track. Your screwed now. Just like the rest of us.:D

The good news is that your not alone.;)

Mike B.

Welcome to the dark side. Oh yeah, Keep the wallet open. Just remember the Buick motto when it stops drippin its out of oil:D

Welcome, be ready to have a wave of emotions with your Buick ;). When it's good IT'S REALLY GOOD but when it's bad agggghhh!!!$@!?&!

But that aside you'll be fine ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Welcome, be ready to have a wave of emotions with your Buick ;). When it's good IT'S REALLY GOOD but when it's bad agggghhh!!!$@!?&!

I have experienced some of both already. Thanks for the welcome. I look fo

I have experienced some of both already. Thank you for the welcome. I am already glad I joined the site.

I apologize for the double post. New to how everything works!!