New Gun Legislation!!

CGASTON

This is a crock. They are not telling everyone everything within the bill....

http://www.guns.com/2013/04/10/sena...-background-checks-its-not-gun-control-video/.

http://m.cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schof...-could-allow-holder-create-gun-registry-using

image-216680369.png

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

I got through this for every purchase. Special permits for handguns. Even when you buy .22 or any handgun ammo retail stores need to put how many boxes and my firearms I'd card info in there log book. Who the hell knows what comes next

CGASTON said:
Confiscation!!! Dictatorship!!! Communism!!

Yeah and the many uninformed people think that it doesn't lead nothing but backround checks. It's just the start. But I think the gun community is strong enough to hold are own. I hate the people who piss and moan. And I ask them if they are a member of the NRA or any other pro gun organization and they say no. It's like people bitching about the government when they don't vote.

Yeah and the many uninformed people think that it doesn't lead nothing but backround checks. It's just the start. But I think the gun community is strong enough to hold are own. I hate the people who piss and moan. And I ask them if they are a member of the NRA or any other pro gun organization and they say no. It's like people bitching about the government when they don't vote.

Have you checked the news? The gun ban/ Gun legislation survives key test vote in Senate, 63 TO 13......... We are in trouble......

And, the 2 losers from GA, voted for it!:mad:
One doesn't give a shyt, as he's "retiring". The other best hope the 1000's of gun folks here, have short memories...

And you think the freaking criminals give a shit about this bill...

Of course they do!! It's a form of a challenge, for them! See how many more of these new, worthless laws we can break, B4/if we are caught.:D
W/ virtually 1000's of laws already on the books, they seem to be getting along just fine.

Why didn't the US do a back ground checks when they gave guns to the gun smugglers in Mexico under the fast and furious scandal? Now they are trying to take our rights! The American people are very misinformed and the news give false percentages of people that are for and against these new laws. The US is manipulating this country into passing new laws that will hurt us more in the years to come.

What gets me is the lying these son of a guns do when they say they want background checks on internet purchases which they are already doing. I had to have some guns I purchased of the internet shipped to a local dealer and he filed out the paperwork and ran a check on me for $50 per gun before I could take possession of them.

Very disappointed in one of my senators, Tom Coburn, for joining in with some other brain dead Republican senators like John McCain to allow this to move forward. I don't think Congress has the backbone to stop Obama from completing his mission of destroying America.

There is very little differance between parties any more. No matter what the issue is, they are both alike. We really need a 3rd party of patriots, not politians. Those that know what it means to "love their country and willing to die defending it and what it stands for." Willing to make the difficult decisions for the betterment of the nation. Knows what it means to be in a fox-hole w/trusted fellow soldiers,(Even the Generals refused to follow Hitler until he broke his ties w/the queers in the SA, which lead to the night of the "long-knives". In which some 410 queers were killed and the rest flead Germany for fear of their lives.) Patriots understand the underminding nature of that mind set. (Unlike the moron-commander -in-chief going against good council to pay them back for their support.) We need patriots to rebuild the burned bridges, that led to the" good ways" that built this nation and made it what it was to defeat such a mad man and a top ranked military. It starts in our history. The first thing removed from our public school curriculum. It's difficult to understand things you have never been taught.

Congress: address a problem by passing legislation that won't fix the problem.
A quote from C.K. Chesterton="The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservitives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected."
This quote was penned arouned the turn of the 1900's. How appropriate for today!
Of course they do!! It's a form of a challenge, for them! See how many more of these new, worthless laws we can break, B4/if we are caught.:D
W/ virtually 1000's of laws already on the books, they seem to be getting along just fine.
There are over 360,000 fed. laws on the books now.

The only good politician is a dead one.
Well, excluding Kennedy, Regan, and a few select other ones.

Oh yes Reagan. Mr Trickle, Mr Amnesty for illegals and Mr Let's close down psych centers and release the loonies onto the masses. What a guyyyyy.