Gun legislation survives key test vote in Senate

CGASTON

Now I hate to say it, but it is true. Our government has turned their backs on the American people for their own selfish gain. We have politicians that make statements like "When all of the magazines run out, the American people will not be able to kill anyone anymore." She doesn't even know the difference between a bullet or magazine. Then Obama starts telling everyone that the AR that killed all those kids was an AUTOMATIC weapon, not semi-auto. So now everyone thinks all ARs are automatics..... WTF...... Has the government now declared war against it's own people?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/11/gun-legislation-survives-key-test-vote/

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/gun-control-how-senators-voted-89950.html

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=341356

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...te-moves-forward-with-gun-control-legislation

Nothing new here.............Long B4 the current "CIC" was "installed", the govt was screwing over the citizens, big time. :(
Most anything one thinks of, has been challenged, overrun, made illegal, etc... All in the name of "progress".:rolleyes:

I'm at the stage in my life, that much of this crap won't be a major factor in my remaining yrs. However, my kids/grandkids are SCREWED!! This really pisses me off.:mad:

There's an agenda afoot. Nobody can be as ignorant as this administration in attacking every area of american life from religious liberty, christianity in particular, to jobs, oil & coal industry, financial institutes, green energy, and now promoting their new (re-)education program. There was a reason the dem's went after the young peoples vote, for the past 30+ years they have been preparing them for a time when pur children and grand children woul no longer be thinking for themselves(criical thinking, problem solving, not selfish) as we were taught. To know our history, where we came from and why. The first quote we were taught was "Those who refuse to learn from history are destined to repeat it." With the attack on christianity in the schools they(the lawyers/politicians) have successfully cut the moral ties that bound them to doing what is "good in the eyes of God and man. Now they have succeeded in making themselves god to determine what is good in their own eyes, for us. The very ones they were sent to capitol hill to serve.
The latest rumor is, not only have they these interlopers made these attacks and changes to our way of life, to cut the last vintages of moral restraint, shift the monetary base away from the republicans and towards the dems w/their green energy waistes, collapsing the dollar for a world currancy. (Which china, russia, saudi arabia, columbia and afew others have been using now to avoid the use of the dollar(the present world currancy) in preparation of the collapse of the world economy. So their nations economies won't fall w/ours. (Again we are following history like the once great britain's collapse as the worlds great power and world currancy) Why the attack on the 2nd amendment during a time of the greatest job crisis since the great depression. Or why order 400,000,000 rounds of ammo, removing the ammo from the public when the government has 1.6 billion rounds already in storeage? It is thought that this all is intentional to bring about chaos and fighting in our streets to issue marshal law. Thereby giving total control to our out-of-control government. Even a blind kathren kulman or ray charles can see where this is going! Even some of the financial world is stating the same.
obamanation has sworn to uphold the constitution and the laws of the land and has consistantly picked and chooses what he will uphold and what he will attack or ignore. In the military, he has called for the legalization of marriage for homo's and now he's asking the transgendered to enlist in the military. Can anyone believe he's not out to create chaos?
Just food for thought, for those who were taught critical thinking skills back in the day!?