New GT gonna be offered in stock ("TA") housings?

YGETV8

I think, therefore I am??
Anybody hear any rumors to this effect? I've gone to alot of trouble to maintain a pretty stock appearance underhood, and if my TA62 doesn't "cut it", well... ! ;) Thanks,

Jay,

Based on a quick discussion with Harry, we will make available certain GT turbos with the TA style covers.

I'm sure one will be a step above your current TA-62;)

Joe
PT&E
219-996-7832

I am listening here. I would like to see what you guys have as the new 67 sounds very nice and in one of PTE's .63 TA housings would be to good to be true. But then make it a GT series at that HP level in that housing and I have a credit card inching out of my pocket.

Joe,

Will these just be GT wheels or center sections too? It looks to me like the centers are different , is that why new castings are needed for the PTE housing?

Tom

Originally posted by tminer
Joe,

Will these just be GT wheels or center sections too? It looks to me like the centers are different , is that why new castings are needed for the PTE housing?

Tom

Based on discusion with Harry, the GT 32, 35, 37 & I believe the 42 will be available with GT wheels, Center section, and PT .63 & .85 Turbine Housings for our T/R's.

Joe
PT&E
219-996-7832

I was referring to the stock appearing. Or does that term only apply to the compressor housing?

Tom

Originally posted by tminer
I was referring to the stock appearing. Or does that term only apply to the compressor housing?

Tom

Tom,

I know for sure the GT 32 & possibly 35 will be available with Stock TA type compressor housing and PT T/R .63 & .85 turbine housing.

Not sure what the demand would be for the higher hp GT turbo's would be in a stock TA type compressor cover?

Joe
PT&E
219-996-7832

Okay... I know where Joe gets his info on these new turbos, but where are you seeing pics and getting info, Tom?

BTW, thanks for the answers, Joe!

Jay