New Grand Theft Auto!!

Captain Mark

It is about to be released this week. Who is gonna get it. I have the other 2. They are my favorite PS 2 games. Can't wait to see if it is any different than the last one.

I have one reserved at best buy. I have a halo 2 too, consequently I'm going to fail out of college.

i can't wait for halo, the stores here are going to stay open past midnight for the sale:) , and my boy loves G.T.A. thats always a good one

i have it reserved........ its killing me i wont to play it sooooooooooooo bad lol im a gta junkie :D

You guys that have the game reserved......how does that work. Do they call you when it comes in? Did they give you a date when it is expected to come in?

We need a report as soon as you get it!:cool:

to reserve a copy of an upcoming game you usually just hand them $5 and they will put you on the list of having reserved it (or you could do better and pay up front for the entire game like i did Halo 2;) ). They dont call you, its ur responsibility to have the date of release in your head (which most of the time is waiting several months). Then you just go in, give them ur name and reciept and they either ring you up for price of game -$5 or just hand it to you if u have payed in full.

All this is from experience at Game Stop.

HALO 2 IS GOING TO KICK ALL SORTS OF BUTT:p

I got it tonight and have been playing it since I got home! It looks to be just as good as the rest, but.....

You CANNOT, I REPEAT CANNOT change the controls!

They have one setting only and will take some getting used to.

WTF is that?

Other than that it looks and plays great.

Got to go.... need to spray paint more gang signs...

you will know what that means after you play it!

Halo 2 is going to be the bomb. Im patiently waiting. I really thought they were going to release it before the actual relese date. I was hoping the "I love Bees" site countdown was going to end early.But so far i dont what the hell is going on there!

AND the theme song is on some video someone made with a bunch of gn stuff. the one with the big smoky donut at the end...

i wish i had ps2

Well, I got the game on the way home yesterday. Luckily Wal-Mart had just got a shipment in, and they weren't sold out yet. I haev just been watching my son play it so far. We have had our guy in the gym a lot lifting weights and on a stationary bike. One of the cool features of the game is, you can make your guy work out and he gets bigger muscles. You increase his stamina by gettting on a treadmill, or a stationary bike. You can also train in a ring with a boxer. this improves his fighting skills. We also took him to a tattoo parlor and got him all inked up. So far, the game is awesome!:cool:

I'm hoping to pick it up today. Halo 2 is on preorder also....the productivity of America is going down 21 percent as a result of Halo 2!!!

I got my copy today. It's pretty fun so far. Still not sure what I think about the weightlifting and eating part yet, but the drive-by's are fun.:cool:

Hi guys,

It is a good game, the f word gets old after a while, I really can't have my son around when I play.

The eating and weightlifting thing is a pain but fun in a way. Obviously, the "lighter" you are, the faster you run but you punches aren't as damaging. And the workinging out also helps stamina and the like.

Did you drive the farm tractor yet?

Bill