New Grand National spotted?

Since Buick is the same as Opel the Grand National and GNX will probalbly follow a similar design as the Opel Monza.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1389737223914.jpg
    1389737223914.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 259
  • 1389737235378.jpg
    1389737235378.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 255
  • 1389737245964.jpg
    1389737245964.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 256
Since Buick is the same as Opel the Grand National and GNX will probalbly follow a similar design as the Opel Monza.

I believe that is the FWD Opel that they base the current Turbo 4 cyl Buick's on. Correct me if mistaken though.

Yes it is. Although Opel did it the right way with a Turbo V6. The coupe did not make to production which is wierd that they "GM" did that... I think the GN and GNX was the reason why they cancled the coupe I believe it was 2007 ish.

Ok, so here is the spy pictures of what is supposedly an ATS-V coupe with a Buick grill and what seems to be different tail lights than the regular coupe. http://www.autoblog.com/2013/10/25/cadillac-ats-v-spy-shots/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook

Here is the spy pics of the regular coupe and facelifted sedan. http://www.motortrend.com/wot/2015-...th-face-lifted-ats-sedan-386855/photo_01.html

Different grill, different front bumper (but it is supposed to be a V) and what really looks like different tail lights.

Thoughts?

I saw this car on rt 79 in pittsburgh today. It did not have the black covers on it. Still had the zebra covers on it though. Very noticeable hood buldge. The wheels were different and much wider in the rear. Also had the buick grill on it. Whatever it was it was quick as hell. I followed it for about 10 miles. Thanks to traffic.

I saw this car on rt 79 in pittsburgh today. It did not have the black covers on it. Still had the zebra covers on it though. Very noticeable hood buldge. The wheels were different and much wider in the rear. Also had the buick grill on it. Whatever it was it was quick as hell. I followed it for about 10 miles. Thanks to traffic.

Yet no pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's dead. That's the ATS V and CTS V. to be revealed at the la auto show and detroit auto show respectively. I went ahead and bought a twin turbo CTS V Sport.

As much as some of us like to get nostalgic for our '80s and '90s classics (sounds odd, doesn't it?), life goes on.

Ford, Chrysler, and pretty much everything from overseas isn't wasting time and technology reminiscing when 245hp ('87 GN) or 385 hp ('90 ZR-1) was a lot of power. So neither should General Motors.

When there are Japanese, mass produced family econoboxes pushing the 300 hp mark, a 2016/17 Turbo Buick with 245 hp that's trying to look like a Regal designed in the late '70s isn't exactly going to impress anybody. It would be the laughing stock, actually.

It would say that in the last 27 years, GM hasn't evolved at all technologically.

Their financial sense didn't make it past the seventies.

The gn name will sell the car. I own a 2.0t ats, it is a very nice car for the money I paid. Gas is great and power of a 8 . there is very little lag. If they brought out the gn again and your choice was ats or the gn. I guarantee they will have more buick sales over Cadillac.