New Grand National spotted?

A 4 door. Really. Yucky
We need to think more like dodge make a retro buick gn

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

They're making an ATS coupe, I'd imagine that would be used before a 4 door version of the same platform.

the future of the automobile is riding on this.
this is what Nostradomas was talking about

From what I see the 2015 ats coupe will debut at Detroit auto show this January. So if a gn or gnx comes out it will be the next year after that. The buick rep. At the Seattle auto show said he wished a new gn was coming out. So if any one at gm knows the it (gn,gnx) is coming their not letting much out about it.

Well the first link is the only clue that it could be a buick. But the article calls it a caddy. Still think the caddy will be first to the market then the gn .

You know, China has a huge Buick following, what you said could be possible although gives me a sick feeling to think that!

I just can't get over a 4 banger GN. I personally will not take it seriously.

Those 4 bangers make more hp than our LC9's did stock and torque isn't all that far off either. Don't get me wrong, I'm with you, but part of the original GN was doing more with less and this is a natural development of that idea. Heck Mercedes makes an AMG 4 banger with 355hp! We need to change the way we think.

And people in the mid-80s said the same thing about V6 muscle cars.

Im willing to put up $5 that GM will not be daft enough to put the 2 liter in a remake. I think the fall out would be embarrasing. A detuned TT v6 for the GN and a raped ape TTv6 for a GNX. U

Umm. GM already ruined classics like fwd impala, Monte Carlo SS, should I continue? Why would they stop at Buick? Buick to them is a gap filler between Chevy and Cadillac.

Those 4 bangers make more hp than our LC9's did stock and torque isn't all that far off either. Don't get me wrong, I'm with you, but part of the original GN was doing more with less and this is a natural development of that idea. Heck Mercedes makes an AMG 4 banger with 355hp! We need to change the way we think.

And people in the mid-80s said the same thing about V6 muscle cars.

I think of it in the context of how well the GN did compared to the high end cars of the day. I personally think the new GN should be able to hang with a base model Corvette, and I don't think a 4 banger turbo is going to pull it off in a car that heave. Not stock anyway.