New grand am spirting water

AlanJ

I am not sure how to describe this but - The wife and I were at a stop light. A newer grand am was doing a u turn on the road we were trying to cross. We watched this car doing what looked like taking a p***. Water was shooting out of the front of the car. It was going at least 10 feet in front of the car. The car was not overheating or anything. Just wondering if this is a new go fast thing. It was quite funny.

Alan:D

aha....I might have the answer

Back in highschool(a couple years ago) my cousin and his buddies would take their washer fluid nozzles and relocate them to the grill....and when someone would cross the street...they would stop....let them walk in front of them...and nail them with it....they would shoot 10 ft no prob...I got hit many times....I never thought about it....just thinking someone is being nice and letting me cross...and bam....im getting wet....it was damn funny....

Probably the air conditioning. Was it a hot day?? Sometimes the drainage for the A/C will pour out when the car is turning or accelerating/braking hard. Some cars tend to have 'puddles' where the A/C water has drained into.

Doubt it was the latest in water injection. :(