New GN powered Mustang project

Bringing back memorys of how much welding wire and welding and smoothing and welding we did on Chris's orange Mustang.
I know we had over 90hrs in just the engine bay alone.
54087d1218565075-new-gn-powered-mustang-

If those are e-bay headers... beware. ;)
Keep up the good work,
Scott~

Bringing back memorys of how much welding wire and welding and smoothing and welding we did on Chris's orange Mustang.
I know we had over 90hrs in just the engine bay alone.
54087d1218565075-new-gn-powered-mustang-

If those are e-bay headers... beware. ;)
Keep up the good work,
Scott~

lol im not goin as far as u guys did but its getting there

I wish we would not have gone that far... I'm still having Nightmares with welders attacking me sliding down a hill of body filler with paint guns chasing me. :)

9's will def be real easy as its the same basic setup as mine minus 750lbs in weight and the aerodynamic difference....

notched psi i love notches and especially yours hope it turns out great ,that is one hell of a car. also if you dont mind me asking where in nj are u from

Very Nice Build NotchedPSI, you to BuickCamaro...I'm a Huge Mustang Fan, Killer build you've got going. The power of the Turbo Buick V-6 with the Mustang suspension should be great combination, not to mention the "WOW FACTOR" when you pop the hood. Looking forward to seeing the finish product, definitely keep the pics coming...John

just waiting on a few parts to sell, i had to change headers and need to buy TA's after that ill have more progress pics to post thanks