New GN Owner

277a430d45895b2157272b41d8bce84a.jpg
f1f5e5454e93bd920d464d80fc6df964.jpg
motor pics.

Yeah that motor is a mess right now. It won't take to much to get it right. Get some new vacuum hoses, intercooler hoses, get a boost controller I like using Hallman boost controllers.
Your vacuum lines on the passangerside are not hooked up correctly. Pull up a vacuum diagram and redo all the lines with new rubber. Where is that hose going that is coming off the driverside breather?

Vacuum lines on the passenger side? And I'm not sure. You mean the oil breather hose? Where could I get that diagram?

^^^They are thin, cheap, old and look like they were cut with a butter knife:p You need to get some V band or T clamps for the intercooler too and lose those stock ones.
Plus your MAF hose needs to be replaced too. See above explanation:)

What really needs to happen is to go find another TR guy within a couple hrs of you. Become his best friend.

also 3" th style or rjc down pipe, hard MAF inlet pipe all new silicone couplers and new fuel regulator for starters..

Also what about the intercooler hoses. What's bad about them?
The problem with thin old hoses is failure. They just can't take high pressure. I use the stock clamps and some gates fuel filler neck hose but the venders sell kits if you want to go that route.
I use some hair spray on the neck during install. Helps the hose slip on and when it dries keeps the hose 'stuck' in place . Old bicycle hand grip trick.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

TrickSixPA, that hose is just going to nowhere. It's just extra vent I suppose. Yeah I'm gonna purchase these things I need soon. So far my list of things to buy
- scanmaster
-new vacuum hoses
- new intercooler hoses
- boost controller
Anything else?

Don't drive it without a scanmaster..BLM's are probably to the moon..

It's just a slow process. My motor didn't look much better when I started. Never ends though

I live in west Georgia. About 45 mins west of Atlanta in haralson county. I'm buying a scan master asap