NEW GN Hot Wheel

1 QWIK 6

Well start looking in the stores for the YELLOW Grand National. There were none at Autorama in Detroit yesterday that I could find..

Yeah, that is what Goat and I were discussing a few weeks back. The yellow one is gonna be #139. It isn't here yet...BUT.....NOTHING is really here (Cuba)..so my location doesn't count...lol

I've looked in three stores locally and have not found anything yet... Probably due to all those TR hotwheels hoarders.:mad:;)

I havent found any at all! I got a few of the decades Grand Nationals

Thanks for sharing. I wasn't aware this was out there, thought the latest casting up to date was the decades GN.

Time to start checking the pegs w/ more attention.

here

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 733
Just bought 6 of the decade and 19 of the Pennzoil cars wal mart is sold out here now...

I was combing the hot wheels at the local walmart I found just one .penzoil grand national I didn't know it was even out SCORE now to find the 80's decade car. good luck finding these cars .

Picked up 1 Pennzoil GN this a.m. @ the local Target. Only had 1 hanging.

Same wave w/ the 71 Demon repaint, Baja Bug, & the Arkham Asylum Batmobile.

The interwebz is telling me that Mattel retooled the GN casting. Read that two variations of the Decades GN exists, one w/ the old tilt front end & one w/ a non tilting front end.

The Pennzoil GN is the first solid body release...

The Pennzoil GN I scored this morn has a solid non tilting body.