New fuel pump blowing fuses???HELP PLEASE

diamondavet

Hi i need help i had my friend install a new fuel pump and he had to put the factory wiring back on the fuel pump and it has worked fine for a couple of weeks now it just blows the fuse immediately i looked for shorted wires i did not find any yet what should i do i need to get this car running Thankyou

grandnationaldave@yahoo.com
I would not mind if someone can call me also even collect Thanks 203-715-4499

Got to be a short somewhere. Unplug the fuel pump harness under the back bumper. Then see if the fuse sill blows.

Dam im going thru the same thing, is it blowing that 15 fuse under the ccci fuse? That's the one on mine thats blowing, i looked at the fuse block, and it say the fuse runs RV-M/U Turbo! What's that mean, ive took lose everything not related to fuse block, and still blow fuse when i switch car on. I know the pink/Blk wire that run's to the F/P-relay runs off it. HELP US!!! I took off my tank, and the Hot wire to the pump was burnt, i put on a new in tank harness, but cant get fire to the rear of the car, and the Scan2.1s not show anything, i can start the car by pressing the alky button, but no F/P!!

The fuel pump relay is under the hood on the passenger fender. There are 2 relays next to each other. The one with the grey plug is for the fuel pump. Unplug it and see if the fuse blows.

Hi i need help i had my friend install a new fuel pump and he had to put the factory wiring back on the fuel pump and it has worked fine for a couple of weeks now it just blows the fuse immediately i looked for shorted wires i did not find any yet what should i do i need to get this car running Thankyou

grandnationaldave@yahoo.com
I would not mind if someone can call me also even collect Thanks 203-715-4499

unplug the pump at the tank then test...this will determine if the short is in the tank or somewhere in the cars harness...