New Fiberglass Lower Door Panels!

You don't happen to have pics of one on a car painted to match the grey door handle/arm rest do ya?
Trying to figure out if I want it all grey or to dye the handle black to match the gloss black ones

So far these are all the pics... I have 2 sets that are ready to go out to two members today..

I will post pics of them before shipping:biggrin:

I got the two sets in and I have pics but I wasn't satisfied with the paint... So he is repainting them and dropping them off tomorrow. So I will post pics tomorrow of before repaint. Then Monday after...

We have decided not to do any more of the NON BAFFLE style. The baffle makes it alot easier to make the clip retainers! Sounds better anyway!

These are before repaint!

Attachments

• fiberpanels 001.jpg
    fiberpanels 001.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,066
  • fiberpanels 002.jpg
    fiberpanels 002.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,062
  • fiberpanels 003.jpg
    fiberpanels 003.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,104
  • fiberpanels 004.jpg
    fiberpanels 004.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,086
  • fiberpanels 005.jpg
    fiberpanels 005.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,056
More!

Attachments

• fiberpanels 006.jpg
    fiberpanels 006.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,032
  • fiberpanels 007.jpg
    fiberpanels 007.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,045
  • fiberpanels 008.jpg
    fiberpanels 008.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,016
  • fiberpanels 009.jpg
    fiberpanels 009.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,026
  • fiberpanels 010.jpg
    fiberpanels 010.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,032
Very cool, I could have a lot of fun doing some airbrushing on something like that! Daniel Ray

Very nice product! I'd like to order a set next month after I get my motor project under control.
MH

Pulled out the old door panels, and they just don't compare.:tongue: Plus I want to go with 8's in the doors for my active 3 way front this time.:cool: Think your guys can pull off that panel with an 8?:confused: My tweets are in the kicks.
John

Pulled out the old door panels, and they just don't compare.:tongue: Plus I want to go with 8's in the doors for my active 3 way front this time.:cool: Think your guys can pull off that panel with an 8?:confused: My tweets are in the kicks.
John

Pulling an old one back out. I'm wanting to do an 8" or 9" mid-bass in my doors.:eek: With some big power on them (modded Linear Power 5002 or 3.2HV), so they have to be SOLID. Can your guys pull it off?:confused:
John

great work !!! think you can make a insert for the rear sear side panels I am closing off the rear seat and package tray with 20ga sheet (fireproof) and need a sport to put some sound

Thought I would dig up a blast from the past and see where this project is. Any thoughts of moving forward with this one?

I have 2 or 3 sets ready to go...

I also have some nice gray vinyl that came in if somebody wants them covered in gray instead of painted...

I'm gonna see if I can get a basket and motor assembly for the 8's (Hybrid Audio L8:D ) I want to run. I'll send it to you so you can build the panel around it. I don't need the tweet mount since they will probably be moved to the pillars. PM me with details you need.
John

I'm gonna see if I can get a basket and motor assembly for the 8's (Hybrid Audio L8:D ) I want to run. I'll send it to you so you can build the panel around it. I don't need the tweet mount since they will probably be moved to the pillars. PM me with details you need.
John

Send me a link to those!

I have 2 or 3 sets ready to go...

I also have some nice gray vinyl that came in if somebody wants them covered in gray instead of painted...

I like the sounds of covering them with gray vinyl. What are you looking to get for a set covered or even uncovered?