New fiberglass bumper sets for just $100!

Michael McCoy

APRIL'S FOOLS :D

Just kidding for the moment, but I am wanting to get 20 or more sets of new fiberglass bumper fillers and I was wanting to see how many folks would be interested in buying some. These are the same black gelcoated ones that most all the other vendors sell & pricing will be in the $170 to $180 range plus shipping. The more sets that sell, the cheaper they'll be of course. You don't have to buy the set of 4, so front or rear sets can be purchased too. I'll post as the orders come in to let everyone know how the pricing is affected. Thanks.

I also tried to wait long enough for 1 of my other posts to move to the 2nd page. :)

bumper fillers

I'm interested in a set of 4,
depends on time frame too!
would it be possible in the next 30days?
let me know,
thanks.

and this ain't no april fools joke!!

G-bodyguy the fillers only come with a black gelcoat finish. You just need to scuff them up, primer them, & spray some paint. Black cars can get by without painting them, but the color difference is noticeable.

TRYMY231S they'll be $170/set of 4 if more people purchase them. As it stands now, they'll be $180/set plus shipping.

cruzn57 the big shipment should be here in 2 weeks, so let me know if you want a set. Thanks guys.

Well then cowboy........

count me in for a set of 4,
and that don't mean 4 of all the same !
2 fronts and 2 rears , please!

Thanks

wanna buy a house in Winston Salem?
got its own lake with fish! ( more than one fish)

Tom you've got mail on the rear fillers.

cruzn57 I appreciate the W.S. house offer, but I think I'll stay down here for now ;) I'll email you about the fillers.

TRYMY231S You've got a message also.

Thanks guys.

Mike I would like a set of the bumper fillers front and rear. When do you need to be paid by and when will they be in. Did you get enough interest to do $170? Thanks Steve

TRAILER HOOKUP

BOBBY, I HAVE SEVERAL ADAPTERS. I CANNOT TELL WHICH ONE IS YOURS, NEXT TIME I'M DOWN YOUR WAY YOU CAN LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE.

I found the one I needed at the shop Mr. Conseco ;)

Steve $170 is right & you'll have another $10 in the shipping fees. I'll email you with the details shortly. Thanks guys.