New fiberglass bumper sets for just $100!

Fuelie600 said:
I don't know if Mike is still around. Haven't seen him in a while, and my e-mail came back underliverable. If your around Mike---I'm looking for some clear turn signal lenses. E-mail me @ platnum4@localnet.com . Brian

Same thing happened when I emailed him.

Mike's working full time now to feed his family. Has almost got out of Buicks altogether. It's hard to make living as a specialty car vendor. Good guy, though. I'm sure this deal is gone.

That is part of the problem being a specialty vendor. At $180 each after shipping Mike would have made about $10 a set even at last years prices.Then take out a pay pal or a CC fee the what would you make? $4.00 an hour? Take taxes,business expenses out of that etc.. :rolleyes:

We had bought a pallet full of ABS ones & after free shipping & the fees,Never again! At a certain point the manufacturer doesn't care if you buy 5 or 50 the price will not change you just save $ on the shipping.We just purchased 12 sets of fiberglass fillers,rear spoilers,GNX flares & vents plus header panels yesterday.That is the only way you can make any $.

The last time I spoke with Mike he seemed pretty happy,same with Trey from Zero to sixty about 3 months ago.

Trey Crease ( not sure of the spelling ). There's a name I did business with 10-15 years ago. Time really does fly!