New England Car Shows?

There is also the New Bedford "whaling city festival" i believe it's called at Buttonwood park, Big car show. first week of July I think.

D

Maybe i'll run into some of you guys at the shows and cruise nights this year. i'm planning on driving a little more than the 100 miles i put on it last summer.

Frank Maratta auto show is THIS weekend in Hartford at the new convention center. I know of one really nice TR that is supposed to be on display.

In June on Fathers Day weekend is the Goodguys show at the Big E Fairgrounds. Normally for 72 and older cars, they are having what is called Super Sunday that weekend where all newer cars are welcome. Planning on attending that.

Mark when and what was the really big car show you went to last year. I think it was in the middle of a town or something on a weeknight.

Mark when and what was the really big car show you went to last year. I think it was in the middle of a town or something on a weeknight.

I think he may be talking about the Manchester CT show where they shut down Main St and it becomes a huge car show. 1st Sunday in August I believe.

June 13, 2012, Wednesday, Middletown, CT
The Eastern Chapter Over The Hill Gang Car Club
Main Street Middletown Cruise
Middletown, CT
4pm. Pre-’86 & special interest vehicles with prior approval
Rain date: June 20, 2012
http://ecoverthehillgangcarclub.com/events.shtml

Yep, same club that helps with the Manchester show. Haven't been to the Middletown Main Street Cruise, but the Manchester show they say is one of the biggest car shows in the state, thousands of cars and lots of press coverage! The only 'problem' is I believe the cut-off date is 1985. But if ya tell them your cars an 85, your good to go as I always see at least a couple 86-87 GN's there. GREAT SHOW!!

Was flatly denied entrance to Manchester last year when I was upfront and told them my GN was an 87. Said I was welcome to attend in 2012 as the cutoff is now 1987. Will probably go to both this year.

Mass Cruisers Cruise Night Come enjoy an evening with Mass Cruisers during our Bi-weekly Thursday cruise night. One of the biggest cruises on the east coast is right here at Bass Pro Shops at Patriot Place. Hundreds of cars, trucks and motorcycles cruise their way to Bass Pro to show off their pride and joy. Bring the whole family, kids can come and check out the cars and the Thursday evening fish feeding at 6:30. Our outdoor snack shop will be selling hot dogs, sausages, chips, soda and water. Cruise dates: April 19, May 3, 17 & 31 June 14 & 28 July 12 & 26 August 9* & 23* September 6 & 20 October 4 & 18 *Dates subject to change due to Patriots pre-season games.

That is something to see if you have not been yet,I hope to get to a few this year..
Hey Mark keep me posted on events in CT this year,still trying to get down thier and meet some of
you guys!!!! A.J.

Anyone interested in heading towards the Cape there is the Fender Bender show on July 28th in Onset MA with a free wrestling show. Also, every thursday at Upper Cape Regional Voc there is a meet. I think they start June 28th.

There is a car cruise in Hyannis Ma. Tomorrow @ 5pm on main street @ the JFK museum. You can look it up on the net @ cape cod classics.org for more info. Anyone going? I will be be leaving New Bedford about 3:30. If anyone wants to ride together let me know.

June 19 is the car cruise @ the upper cape cod regional school from 5:00-7:30. You can check the calendar @ shamrods.com.

Might go to upper cape tonight,finally a few days off,Hey Evil you have a silver t? saw one last trip when i was home looked pretty sharp!!it was
cruising up the north end a.j.

Might go to upper cape tonight,finally a few days off,Hey Evil you have a silver t? saw one last trip when i was home looked pretty sharp!!it was
cruising up the north end a.j.

Yes it was probably me. I'm still finishing it up. It takes time as we all know.

By the way, I'm planning a TR get together on Sunday July 15th. I have access to some very pretty girls/models and we're having a photo shoot for turbo regals. We are all gathering at my friend Johns House, you know him, there is a pool and My brother in law is BBQing. Anyone with a Turbo Regal that is willing to travel to New Bedford MA is welcome to come. It is being catered to adults. We have a professional photographer and everyone will get copies of the shoot to do with as they please. We will be going to a location by the water somewhere. PM me for details.

D
tr 1 copy.jpg