New England Car Shows?

T-TYPE TONY

Are there any car shows in our area. If so, when and were? I want to mark my new calendar all up. I would love to see other GN'S and T-TYPES.

Bass Pro Shop at Foxborough is a huge show. I plan to go to it this year. Missed it last year.

It's every other Thursday all summer. Don't know if this years schedule is out yet.

Thanks Pronto. When you find out the schedule just let me know. Maybe I will see you up there. Tony

Usually it starts the first week in May and goes to October... 4PM- anytime I presume.
Nix

Don't forget Kimballs Dairy Farm in Lancaster. Always a good time. Lots of nice cars. Hopefully I will be there this year in a Turbo Buick of some sort.

I will be. I might add a turbo, DP, and stall this weekend too. Not sure yet if I will have the time.

Come to Skips Hamburgers located in Merrimac MA right on Rt 110. Great show, with an average of 400 cars on regular nights, and the "mega cruise" has 800+.

Its every other saturday. Its a great event, with a grass show feild. Great food, and a DJ. The place has been around sence the 40's. Come on up!

Frank Maratta auto show is THIS weekend in Hartford at the new convention center. I know of one really nice TR that is supposed to be on display.

In June on Fathers Day weekend is the Goodguys show at the Big E Fairgrounds. Normally for 72 and older cars, they are having what is called Super Sunday that weekend where all newer cars are welcome. Planning on attending that.

Thanks TR. I'm going to have to get a notebook and write this stuff down. Unfortunately, my TR is not ready for a long ride yet. Maybe after this weekend she will be all set. I haven't had any time lately. Something else is always coming up.

Skips is a nice cruise. The Mega has big raffles too. I want to make it to the Kimball's Lancaster one, the Westford one gets filled up really fast too.

April 12th first cruise night at Southeastern Regioanal high School rt. 106 Easton MA.
April 17th first cruise night at The Bass Pro Shop rt. 1 Foxboro