New Ebay Spokeswoman

WOW those are big turbos!!

I wouldn't mind seeing the rest also :)

Excuse me while I go out & howl at the moon..

Originally posted by TurboJasen
can we say WOW

They look pierced?

Jasen
High Desert, CA
Yep they are pierced recently too!

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
But where's the rest of her!?!
She is reluctant to show more because there are wierdos and i dont want her stalked (know what i mean)
WE will see i may figure something out who knows maybe like a COPS episode ill block out things lol

Originally posted by neverenuf
I bet that everytime she gets in your GN your knock(er) gauge goes haywire!:D
That explains it!! haha

Are u done dude? I've been waiting. Just kidding
Thanks for sharing what u did. :D

Jasen
High Desert, CA

heehee maybe one of these days

BTW guys they are having a competition over there where is ours
Maybe that will make for some fun

LETS GO GUYS!!!

Competition

I've thought the same thing, but that board has a lot different rules.... This board has a much more "mature" crowd than the R1 riders. So you see things like that there. But that is the most popular thread I've ever seen on a board anywhere, especially for only being a few months old. I'm all for girlfriends/wives 'showing off' new parts on the cars. ;) Damn, my wife as DDD breasts (and no not fat either), but she's too self conscious to do it for me. :(

Derrick

P.S. There is also a saying my father taught me when I was younger. "What good is more than a mouth full??" :eek: The wife hates that saying. :)

WOO HOO R1 BABES

My tounge is hanging out.. DID you see those babes pose on the cycles over at R1.. took mw 1 hour to get through all the pages..

I am A DOG! AAAAHOOOOOOO

UPDATE!

Here is a pic of the newest shirt she got ill havta get her to wash it in hot water an shrink it (i think its hot water lol)

NEW SHIRT

After a good shrinking, soak the shirt thoroughly in ice water before putting in on outside on a windy day while standing on a block of ice.

Datz de tikkit! Results in----> Very large :eek: :eek: s !!