New Ebay Spokeswoman

My wife where's a 42 DD, and they are all real!...Man I wish she was home, I need some tit. eek: .oh time with her:eek: :eek:

I wish she would pose for me but if I get a camera near her she freaks!!

Originally posted by Two Lane
After a good shrinking, soak the shirt thoroughly in ice water before putting in on outside on a windy day while standing on a block of ice.

Datz de tikkit! Results in----> Very large :eek: :eek: s !!

Ya that sounds good. :) :) :)

Not bad model-wise, but your camera techniques blow ;)

Does your camera have a macro-mode ? You need to use that if you take close-up pictures!! otherwise, stand about 3ft back and ZOOM.

Damn, kinda makes me want to order some of them got boost shirts, for my g/f ..

kinda like this http://nf.eclisis.net/vid/heathergn2.jpg - I think that pose in a Got-Boost shirt, yea.. And have a rotating graphic of the models like ****ed company - click on it, and get the t-shirt order info page ;)

I think it's much safer to use ice cold water if she's still wearing it.

A technique used by Steve Reyes who used to work for Super Chevy/Popular Hot Rodding was to lightly mist the girl's shirts with a spray bottle filled with cold water!

I've seen this technique applied in person back in the early 90's when I used to hang around with him. He did this on my girlfriend at the time when she posed with my Chevelle for a feature in Super Chevy, she posed with some other friends' cars too.

Steve used to come to Connecticut once in a while and I would line up a bunch of cars for him to shoot for the magazines. One time he did a private session with my friend's 69 Camaro for the defunct Auto Buff magazine (topless models would be photographed with the cars) and asked if my girlfriend would pose for it.:eek: She said yes but only if me and my friend were not watching her pose. So, we went into his house while they
did the shoot in his backyard.

Now, like any red blooded guys, we of course could not resist watching thru his back window of my friends house!:D Unfortunately, Auto Buff went belly up shortly after and her pictures never got published but Steve sent me the pics! (my Chevelle did appear in the magazine but without a model)T he girl and I had broken up in the meantime and I was tempted to mail the pics to her parents but I never did. Eventually, I threw them out after I got married.:(

Guess I should have kept them in case she ever became famous but she is probably dead of AIDS by now. She was a wild, wild girl!:D Those were the days.

hahahah mark you're nuts. and to think I'm actually supporting your habits buying that cold air from you!!!

Originally posted by JayLashua
Not bad model-wise, but your camera techniques blow ;)

She took the pics for me while i was at work and emailed em to me so umm sorry her arms arent 3 feet long:mad:

and i like the cold water on her idea ill get right on that

hmmm i wonder if ill get in trouble for posting them lol

MELOVEGN:
i like the cold water on her idea ill get right on that

hmmm i wonder if ill get in trouble for posting them lol

Only if you post them here.
I' sure your girlfriend is a nice enough person and I'm sure your proud of her but to share her as a sexual possession may come back to bite you. JMHO. I'm sure you'll have plenty of E-mails of PM's once you have the pictures some of these guys desire. Just make sure that they know you have them so we can keep them off the BB thanks.

Geoff

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
Used to be nuts! Now I am just a middle aged old fart looking back on fondle memories.:D

nah never to old for those memories ;)

I've got a pic of my first GN with the American Bikini team on it back from the dumb days when I drank alot. I was in BG at the time.