New combo pics

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Seems to be dead around here, so I will post a few pics of the new combo.
Ported TA Eliminator heads w/Jesel style roller rockers
TA Race Headers
All ARP studs heads/headers
My custom fully functional valve covers
and lastly, .85 precision ex. housing for the 6768HPQ Billet turbo
Oh, almost forgot, will be fabbing my own 3.5 or 4'' Dp

20150721_221302.jpg
20150721_224132.jpg
20150721_230519.jpg

Thanks for the likes guys.
Nick,
thank you for your excellent expertise and business practices. Top notch vendor and a true Buick brother.

Brett,
I cant wait to finally see your car go down the track. We need a fun meter for that day for sure.

Looks great, Bo! Most excellent setup for sure, and that thing is going to be a beast! Hope you get that alternator bracket issue resolved. Keep up the great work!

Ray

The angle of the heads are different, so that bracket needs to be tweaked to accommodate a proper fit for the GN style heads.

Looks great Bo. When I built the down pipe for my T-type I used a 4" elbow the went about 10"s with 4" pipe then went down to 3 1/2. I see no reason to try to run 4" all the way.

Michael

Looks great Bo. When I built the down pipe for my T-type I used a 4" elbow the went about 10"s with 4" pipe then went down to 3 1/2. I see no reason to try to run 4" all the way.

Michael

I see no reason to run more than a 3.5" ... they've only been low 8's

Im going with 3.5 for simplicity. I have been down long enough this season.

Transition the downpipe from the outlet .. 3.5 " will take you a lot farther than you can imagine and it gives you more clearance .. 4" is complete overkill

Ya, the tta thdp has a real inefficient bend from the exhaust housing. I'll sweep it best as I can.

Ya, the tta thdp has a real inefficient bend from the exhaust housing. I'll sweep it best as I can.

would have been worthwhile when you were getting the headers made to turn the turbo 90 degrees that way the down pipe has a straight shot.. I did this a few times
and makes the downpipe fab much easier ... it also allows for much better routing of the air inlet

what I meant by transistion is don't just go 3.5 from the flange .. what size is the turbine opening ? start 3" and use a cone to get to 3.5 " .... it makes a difference