New combo pics

Tig welded the first half.
20150818_130338[1].jpg

No, Those are leaves from my retarded tree that hangs over the garage. I swear I am being punished for something cause that thing drops leaves all season and blooms for a week. Then I have to sweep up the flowers all over. Its a vicious cycle. Thanks for pointing that out tho.. now I gotta go sweep under the car.lol

I Knew it was leaves. Just giving you a hard time. Car's looking really good though. Have you started it yet?

Thanks guys.
I need to get the rest of the exhaust done and Im good to go.
It takes a lot more time to think everything through, but in the end, I can rest better knowing I did my best with what I have.

Hey Bo,
Where did you buy that brass looking fitting/cap on your intake to delete the heater water line from the intake? I want to remove mine as it's not connected to the heater box at the moment.

Hey Bo,
Where did you buy that brass looking fitting/cap on your intake to delete the heater water line from the intake? I want to remove mine as it's not connected to the heater box at the moment.
I got it at Menards. So, lowes or Home Depot should carry it.

Got it running! Fired right up and started tuning her yesterday.
Here is some interesting info tho.... I swapped to an .85 housing because I had it laying around. Thought it would be interesting to see the difference in spool compared to the .63. Anyway, I ratcheted the B&M shifter down to first (tranny brake) and floored it. Spools up lightening quick. Took it out and romped on it a few times and spooled like a stocker. Im still giggling like a little girl from yesterday. One of my logs showed 50 to 64 mph in 1 second for a test hit...lol This was at 21psi.
If im rolling, boost is instant. Its hard not to stay out of boost just getting up hills and taking off now. Im stoked!

Awesome!!!....I need to hear this stuff to get me motivated on mine!
Also, my open exhaust sounds like a BBC from inside the car. Until I rev it up...Then it sounds like those really fast TR's...lol.....Seriously, 3.5'' exhaust and no muff sounds sick! No drone at any speed!

That great man! Can't wait to see what it will do at the track!!! Should be a night and day difference. Would like to see more pictures of ur engine bay now it's fully complete... Pls.

I've also been driving mine since getting it done. Having some issues with boost right now, it's slow spooling up, and running super rich. Gotta check things over...

I just rode in it and it's no joke. Doesn't sound like a 6 cylinder at idle and is violent at WOT. Got a few minor things to sort out and it's going to be brutal. Makes my car feel slow.
It was fun Brett! Your car aint no slouch. That 45a pins you in the seat pretty good!
Gotta get that DP vibration fixed and a new anchor. Should have it ironed out by next week.

That great man! Can't wait to see what it will do at the track!!! Should be a night and day difference. Would like to see more pictures of ur engine bay now it's fully complete... Pls.

I've also been driving mine since getting it done. Having some issues with boost right now, it's slow spooling up, and running super rich. Gotta check things over...
I'll get some more when I get everything smoothed out. Hope you get yours figured out. Sounds like more than just rich if its lagging that much. Check for leaks on the crossover and since you have GN headers, check the DS for cracks.