new Cobras available at Sam's Club?!?

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
My dad and I were in our local Sam's Club store and right in the middle was a 2004 black Cobra convertible with a sticker price of 38K-something and hanging from the mirror was a tag that said "Sam's Club discount $7400" Does this seem fishy to anyone else, or should we be whipping out the checkbook?

Funny, since it's at Sam's club they should come in a box of 12. Plus, no warrenty issues since Sams takes anything back! :p

I think Sam's club has some kind of new car buying service. They probably have a local Ford Dealer that participates and have the car there for a bit to get some extra traffic.

My guess.

Our Sam's club here has a Chevy Avalanche and a pontoon boat at a discount.

Jeff

I think some of the vendors should get affiliated with Sam's! It sure would be nice to see FMICs and downpipes laying around on the shelf :D

when i bought my 96 dodge ram pickup i got a sams club discount on it :confused:
the truck was brand new and i bought it straight from the dealership for dirt cheap- 18,400 for the blue with white stripe pace truck 360 auto. everyone else was asking 20k

BW

Yeah Sam's now has a new auto buying program when you have their new Plus Membership you get all sorts of discounts on cars, hotels, insurance, rental cars, AAA, dental programs. All sorts off cool sturr. Take it from me it is no scam I should know I work for them.

Just walk into the store saying you want to sign up for a membership and they will get you rolling. I will tell you though the plus card does cost about $100 for the whole year but you get a pile of features too some I haven't listed. They can tell you more at the store.