New CCW Rims

:) Finished the car today and was able to take it for a spin. VERY happy with the results, the suspension rides great, firm, not jarring and very little body roll.
The stance is exactly what I was looking for but unfortunately rubs a little in the back. I removed the wheel well molding and ordered a fender rolling kit today to see if I can get a little more space.
I thought about changing the backspacing but to be honest, it looks exactly the way I hoped it would. I plan on getting the car aligned on Friday and I am sure the front will drop a little over time.

Rear Tire
Stance-001_zps1c2df22d.jpg

Front Tire and Full Side
Stance-002_zps8444cebc.jpg

im looking to get these same wheels with dark grey or black centers. I sold my 17" simmons because I knew these were available in 18". Looks great!

any more picture of it with a full side view? you also said you thought about changing the back space.. what would you change it to?

66f6ddc3-c711-4a58-b6ac-3887fdee001a_zpsc9344d56.jpg

The back end is LOW, I had to bend over to put gas in it.
Got a lot of great compliments today driving it for the first time.
I literally had 3 guys pull over and start taking pictures of it. :cool:

Alignment went great, followed Scot's (GNS) specs. Car rides awesome! Very happy with the suspension mods.

Camber: - .75 ( + or - .2 )

Caster: + 7.0 ( + or - .5 )

Toe In: 1/16 ( + or - 1/16 )

Hope you don't mind.. I posted the photo in your thread since you helped me figure out my back space..and the photos of your car were the reason, I went with the LM5 instead of the classics.. Thank you!